191a. Squid Plus One

There was no episode discussion threads, so here we go. Since the forum is locked, I decided to post it here. I've always wanted to post one of these.

This episode was also great. Not as good as The Executive Treatment, but still good. I loved the mailman's part in here. 8/10.

Cha

I love SBM
Bubble_Blowing_Baby said:
I just noticed...

The sound they used when Squidward was going through the rolodex is the exact same as the one used in Bubblestand, when the caterpillar bubble popped!

http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=TIVqTfzooXxX58RAq1LyjdFH2K%2FbqmDCYNG%2FV7iQiy8%3D
Yeah I was trying to remember where the sound was from, I had a feeling it was from season 1. Thanks.

Giant Clam
This episode actually starts off really badly, and for a couple mins I thought this was gonna turn Good Neighbors on us.

Luckily this episode picks itself up pretty quickly. Yes SpongeBob is bad in this episode but what ultimately saves this episode is that he isn't in it much. Interesting character dynamics in this episode, as well as a few good laughs. It's nothing crazy good, Executive is better, but this episode is still enjoyable and a nice good episode and another pleasant surprise.

7.7/10

imrustyokay

Twitter: @imrustyokay
OH MY GOD SPONGEBOB TAKE A HINT

Anyway, easily one of the best new episodes in a long time. At least from what I seen, it was funny and everyone was in character.

6/10 or 60%

(I also ship Squidward x Mirror now)

TignoBaiser

Part Computer or Something
Fred Osmond did a fantastic job storyboarding this episode. I hope he will become a show writer soon

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
This episode was also really good. The episode felt very original with the plot and interesting character combinations like Squidward and Larry. We also get more depth on a side character, Norton the mailman. I did feel bad for Squidward though considering he had no friends. But the ending was really funny :P

Overall, I really enjoyed this one just as much as The Executive Treatment :)

Leedles

Leedle
A bit inferior to Executive Treatment, but was still a great episode. Squidward and Spongebob were both in character, Larry's interactions were great, the mailman was surprisingly well developed, and some funny jokes. I don't think it was as funny as Executive Treatment, but it was still good. 8.5/10

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
It's just not what I expected it. Probably like a 6/10

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
The weirdest part is that sb was sad after squid rejected him
I'm not complaining or anything but holy crabs spongebob actually gave a ::dolphin noise::

Back