191a. Squid Plus One

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Adam Paloian:

Some drawings I did for “Squid Plus One.” Norton was a fun, crazy incidental character who made good use of his screen time.
The last drawing is just a clean-up of Fred Osmond’s awesome sketch.
l5JtaRd.jpg

LYO9gLC.jpg

Pxsf9Hu.jpg

Baloo

I GAVE YOU A JOB!
While the other new episode was pretty boring, I actually like this one. Squidward wins in the end, Spongebob doesn't get too annoying, it's nice to see Larry since he doesn't appear too much anymore, and the mailman was pretty cool too. 9.5/10.

Night-Waker

Moby Dollar
I like how the ending was subtly foreshadowed at the beginning. Clever. Also yay for unique character interactions! :D

I honestly wouldn't mind seeing more of Norton the mailman in the future. And kudos to SpongeBob for taking a hint when Squidward rejected him and not going into creepy stalker mode (Looking at you "Choir Boys"). Overall, good episode.

Tstarr

I'm not a Krusty Krab.
Decent episode. There aren't any extremely funny jokes, but it has a decent plot, it's not boring, and the ending is pretty clever. Boy, Season 9 really has been an improvement.

B-

Out of the Blue

Floating Shopping List
So...I think it's decent at best. It had an amazing concept but it didn't check all the boxes that I have when watching a new Spongebob episode. That's of course, my opinion.

6,5/10.

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 9

Episode: Squid Plus One

This episode was kinda good. The plot was decent. There were some funny jokes. 7/10

nortonstime

Floating Shopping List
Pros:
-Funny
-Larry and Norton were awesome
-I liked the foreshadowing
-The music and animation were ace

Cons:
-Squidbob flirting

Why did Squidward not approach any females?

Growlie

Best Boy
XOctoGirlX said:
I kinda wanted to cry with this one. Poor Squidward having no friends. :(
Except SpongeBob.

There aren't really any female octopi in Bikini Bottom, except Squilvia but who knows if we'll see her again.
Come to think of it, this episode could've used Squilvia.

babydoll

Bomb-Selling Pirate
something about the first part if this episode and the slower pace made me think of rocko's modern life and i don't know why??????

Ol Bold and Brash

Hu Tao stan
This episode is one of the best Season 9b episodes It was really funny like when Squidward tells the mailman to go away (but he thought he was some other idiot knocking) or when Larry smashes Squidward to the ground for his opinion on protein shake and when Squidward randomly leaves the Mailman because of his opinion on clarinets.

Grade:10/10

Best Character: :squidx:

Best Line:GO AWAY!!

Best Moment:when Squidward tells the mailman to go away and when Larry smashes Squidward to the ground

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
I re-watched a few Minutes Ago. Better then Executive Treatment. I also love SquidWard and Larry Jetskiing on the rollercoaster. :xP:

SquiddlyPie

random gal
I really liked this episode...the ending was very funny..poor SpongeBob though....8/10

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
This episode is a bit underrated, not the best but certainly a fun and unique Squidward episode.

7.5/10

I like this episode. It's not super heavy on the jokes, but it makes up for it with the interesting character interactions. Norton is a fun character, and I love the moment when Larry goes absolutely berserk on Squidward. The ending is also very clever, and was even foreshadowed near the beginning. 8/10

Back