190b. Tutor Sauce

Land Sponge

Moby Dollar
The best post-second movie episode so far, it didn't have too many jokes but still a very enjoyable episode.

MrPenguin

GAME OVER!
I love this episode. The jokes were funny and well timed. And Mr. Krabs is very likeable in this episode, Spongebob kept screwing up and costing him money, But he didn't stop Spongebob and it shows that Mr. Krabs really cares about Spongebob.

Ol Bold and Brash

Hu Tao stan
One of the best Season 9b episodes it's really funny and the gags are repetitive but still funny Mr Krabs appears to be less cheap than he was before and Squidward beating up a customer randomly was really funny

Grade:10/10

Best Character: :sbx: :krabsx:

Best Line:Well at least I didn't hit the Krusty Krab that time

Best Moment:The car crash gags and Squidward randomly beating up a customer

ALSO OMG SPONGEBOB'S FACE

Ol Bold and Brash

Hu Tao stan
I honestly found SpongeBob creepy face hilarious but some people called it the worst part of the episode

Captain Stupid

Moby Dollar
This was a pretty nice episode. :yes:

I'm happy Jack Pendarvis decided to do something different with the Boating School episodes, considering how ugly Spongebob's and Mrs. Puff's relationship has become.
Mr. Krabs is incredibly nice here, which is very refreshing. Pearl's cameo is awesome as well! :1st:

There's also one very impressive thing about this episode: Spongebob's car destroys The Krusty Krab many, many times, and Krabs doesn't snap at Spongebob at all! You do feel bad for him, though. :xP:

The only bad thing about this episode is Squidward. He's his usual pretentious, annoying self. Everything he does in this episode annoys me so much, particularly the part where he ASSAULTS a customer! :thumbdown: And no comeuppance either! -_-
Otherwise, this was a very good episode!
9/10

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
The_Swedish_Spongebob_Fan said:
The only bad thing about this episode is Squidward. He's his usual pretentious, annoying self. Everything he does annoys me so much, particularly the part where he ASSAULTS a customer! :thumbdown: And no comeuppance either! -_-
Otherwise, this was a very good episode!
9/10
Why do you hate Squidward so much?

Captain Stupid

Moby Dollar
Honest Slug said:
Why do you hate Squidward so much?
Oops, I meant everything he does IN THE EPISODE annoys me. :sweat:

I don't really hate him, but I can't stand most of his post-season 6 appearances. Particularly not in this episode, Squid Plus One, Patrick! The Game, Little Yellow Book, The Splinter and The Googly Artiste, due to his arrogant and hostile behavior.

People complain about Patrick and Mr. Krabs, but I can mostly tolerate them -and I don't hate them at all. :P
In Squidward's case, it depends on the episode. <_< I still like Squidward sometimes, like in CopyBob DittoPants and Food Con Castaways.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
Oops, I meant everything he does IN THE EPISODE annoys me. :sweat:

I don't really hate him, but I can't stand most of his post-season 6 appearances. Particularly not in this episode, Squid Plus One, Patrick! The Game, Little Yellow Book, The Splinter and The Googly Artiste, due to his arrogant and hostile behavior.

People complain about Patrick and Mr. Krabs, but I can mostly tolerate them -and I don't hate them at all. :P
In Squidward's case, it depends on the episode. <_< I still like Squidward sometimes, like in CopyBob DittoPants and Food Con Castaways.

You remind me of BobClampettFan164 from DeviantArt! Unless you somehow happen to be him. :P

mitchellthespongebobfan

Imitation Krab
One of things I like about this episode is that it's not another "Spongebob tries a new tactic in order to get his license, but fails which makes Mrs. Puff wanna strangle him" episode. This actually felt unique, and I loved the idea of Mr. Krabs attempting to teach Spongebob how to drive. Also, Mr. Krabs wasn't a completely cheap crustacean in this episode, which was another plus. I liked the running gag of Spongebob running into the Krusty Krab in random situations, but other that the episode was a bit light on humor (not a huge problem). As for the rest of the episode, I liked the scene with the double roundabout, especially the part where Gary drove the boat with ease, which ended up causing Mr. Krabs to end up in boating school because of his law breaking. I personally enjoyed the ending even though some people thought of it as a disappointment. Yes, we've seen one of Spongebob's friends being forced to go to boating school because of an incident, but this short clip felt especially funny for some reason; seeing Mr. Krabs sitting in the school just made me laugh.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
I love the plot of this one and it was one of the first genuinely funny season 9 episodes.

8.5/10

Klu

Moby Dollar
This episode actually brought back mine love for the series. For the last three years I absolutely abandoned SpongeBob, finding better shows than it was at that time. But, I remembered that sooner of later, Steven Hillenburg will return to the series. Recently, I suddenly remembered it and watched new episodes. Lost in Bikini Bottom was okay, but nothing special.
THIS episode gave me a pleasant and joyful feeling that I seem to have just returned to my old home. Mr.Krabs seemed like a father figure for SpongeBob once again, gags were funny, SpongeBob wasn't annoying, animation was fantastic.
In 9 season we have a lot of better episodes, but it was THIS one, that returned my interest in franchise once again.
8/10

This episode pretty much uses the same joke over and over. In a worse episode, this would be annoying. However, there's enough variation in the joke (the table being smashed, the video game, the one-lane cars crashing into it, the builder's reactions, etc.) that it keeps the episode interesting. I also like that Mr. Krabs is put in boating school for a reason that's pretty legitimate and not stupid, so the ending is still satisfying. 9/10

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
I thought this episode was better than Lost in Bikini Bottom. Instead of being a Boating School episode, Mr. Krabs is the one who actually tries to help him. So, the episode starts off with Mr. Krabs talking to the customers and how the Krabby Patties are. Squidward was there too and he sprayed Mr. Krabs eyes with something, which was hilarious from Squidward. Then, Mr. Krabs sees SpongeBob crying on the floor and tells him that he doesn't have his drivers license yet. The crying was very understandable, because I get tired seeing him without driving experience and a drivers license. Mr. Krabs actually cared about him, so he tries to teach him. This was very kind from Mr. Krabs. I wouldn't call this appearance as S1-S3, but it shows that he wasn't really obsessing about money in this episode. In general, he still does and always obsess over money. Pearl was actually good in this episode, even with a 1-minute appearance. She didn't show up bratty or anything, so that was a good sign. While Mr. Krabs was helping SpongeBob, SpongeBob was driving recklessly like he always does and later he destroys the Krusty Krab I found it funny at first, but it got kinda repetitive afterwards, but the episode was still good. The scene with the videogame was actually a good idea by the writers and it made the episode slightly better. The Gary scene was the best part and I found it to be very unexpecting how a pet without hands can drive a boat/car/vehicle. When Gary finally did it, Mr. Krabs tells SpongeBob to go ahead and drive again. Instead, the cop came. Meh, these cops. I didn't really mind the cop in this episode, but whatever. Squidward was funny when he was trying to hit the customer with the spatula. We know he hates customers (or everybody) and he actually tried to do something in this episode. :P The ending was okay and it was not bothering to me at all. Overall, this episode gets a 9/10. Good episode, but it should be slightly less repetitive with those Krusty Krab parts.

SpongeBronyPH

Giant Clam
Episode: Tutor Sauce (S9-E190-B)

I LOVE THIS EPISODE!!! This episode makes me laugh so hard than its partner, Lost in Bikini Bottom. I mostly love the compilation of SpongeBob's reckless driving, which he destroys The Krusty Krab. The finale is that the gasoline tanker that crash and explodes The Krusty Krab, burning everything, including Squidward, is one of my most favorite and most fiery scenes ever. To make this scene better, put more fire after the explosion, because its realistic, its intense, and I love fire so much. SpongeBob's reckless driving is one of my most favorite and the funniest in this series, but I don't like Demolition Doofus because its scary. The parts I don't like here is the closer look of SpongeBob's creepy face and Squidward hurting the customer. I love the ending too. Mr. Krabs has to go back to Boating School.

Best Characters: :sbx: & :krabsx:

Worst Characters: :squidx: (for hurting the customer, as seen on Mr. Krabs car mirror)
Best Part: SpongeBob overtakes through the other boats and gas tanker, causing them to crash to The Krusty Krab. The gasoline tanker that also crash to The Krusty Krab explodes, burning everything, including Squidward.

Worst Part: SpongeBob's creepy face and Squidward hurting a customer.

Final Score = 10/10

Back