19 Kids' TV Episodes So Terrifying, People Can't Believe They Actually Aired

spongedude

Wumbologist
Staff
I haven't seen most. The two I do remember seeing (Boy Meets World - "And Then There Was Shawn..." & SpongeBob Squarepants - "Graveyard Shift") I don't ever recall thinking were especially scary. Suspenseful, perhaps, but certainly not nightmare fuel.

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
No One Can Hear You is such a great episode. It's not that terrifying though, just disturbing. Same with The Puppetmaster, I'd call that disturbing more than terrifying. And then Graveyard Shift? Really? This is why I don't read Buzzfeed haha, they're gonna need to come up with something better than this because these episodes aren't even that terrifying, the ones I recognize anyway.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
No One Can Hear You is such a great episode. It's not that terrifying though, just disturbing. Same with The Puppetmaster, I'd call that disturbing more than terrifying. And then Graveyard Shift? Really? This is why I don't read Buzzfeed haha, they're gonna need to come up with something better than this because these episodes aren't even that terrifying, the ones I recognize anyway.
Yeah, I realize it's Buzzfeed, but the puppetmaster was really well done. Not creepy but definitely one of the best episodes ATLA did.

Back