188b. Yeti Krabs

Supmandude

Squog
RomNick said:
WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK THIS IS THE END OF THE POST-MOVIE ERA?! It's actually SpongeBob, You're Fired! Look at the production codes!
Literally nobody cares about production codes. This is the last one to air. Now calm yourself down, please.

BabySmitty

Porous Freak
Squiddykins said:
Oh my gosh, I LOVED this episode! It was really good. <3 9/10! I found it pretty funny, too! "Sorry Mr. Krabs, I'm a little busy trying to pull off this stupid mask of yours." And it was great to hear Mr. Krabs calling Squidward "Mr. Squidward" again! That made me really happy. :D
It always makes me absurdly happy when Krabs calls Squidward "Mister Squidward." I don't know why.

BeanoSponge

Pokemon Sun and Moon HYPE!
The reason I like him being called Mr Squidward is because of this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnCVpCZ8wUg

Supmandude

Squog
Tstarr said:
Then they'd be wrong. That title would go to Kenny The Cat.
Nope, this episode was made pre-second movie. This is the last episode made before the second movie to air. It aired after the movie, but the distinction of when it was made is still kind of important since Nick has been sitting on this one for so long. The next new episode will be the beginning of a new era. :)

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
This episode was middle of the road. Nothing bad, but nothing really that impressive but the eye jokes were pretty funny. The only real problem I had with this episode though was that reused gag near the end.

5.5/10

Might up this to a 6/10 if I see this episode again.

In summary, too much talking, not enough gags.

BabySmitty

Porous Freak
BeanoSponge said:
The reason I like him being called Mr Squidward is because of this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnCVpCZ8wUg
it just gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside for some reason

it just sounds so oddly affectionate. Like when Krabs calls Spongebob "Spongebob me boy." It's just a cute character quirk.

If Krabs wanted to be formal he'd call Squidward "Mister Tentacles."

BubbleBass9

Flying Dutchman's Sock
I would say 7.5/10 Good episode

A little to fast paced if you know what I mean so

good but could have been a bit better.

WhoWantsStancakes

It was pretty boring and stale. SpongeBob was kinda creepy and there were only a few chuckle-worthy gags at best.

Perry The Platypus

....What?
Yeah, it was alright. Not the best plot, but it was enjoyable enough for what it was, and I really liked Squidward in it. I got not score but I'd file it under "Okay".

SarahGiraffe

Giant Clam
I saw it last night. I actually thought it was pretty good. The parts I enjoyed:

Spongebob as a washing machine
The return of Gummy
Squidward: "Guess I'm down to the comics."

And one thing I really enjoyed was Squidward genuinely feeling bad for Spongebob when he was stressing out over being eaten. I liked Squidward's dialogue during that scene, when he said that no one deserves to go through that situation, even Spongebob, and the way it actually felt natural as it happened. It didn't feel contrived, forced, or like they were rushing into that moment of Squidward standing up for Spongebob.

Tstarr

I'm not a Krusty Krab.
Just got done watching it. Not very good. They should've made it seem like it was Mr. Krabs who was the yeti, like Squidward thought he was. I didn't find anything funny honestly. Also didn't like the ending. I give it a D.

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
Cha said:
What was said reference?
It's really subtle and I'm not even sure that it was supposed to be a reference, but at one point SpongeBob says that him and Squidward are "closer than brothers" (or something- I hope I got that right). He said something very similar in Can You Spare A Dime?

That probably isn't a reference and is just a coincidence but I just took it as one.

Cha

I love SBM
BrickSponge2015 said:
It's really subtle and I'm not even sure that it was supposed to be a reference, but at one point SpongeBob says that him and Squidward are "closer than brothers" (or something- I hope I got that right). He said something very similar in Can You Spare A Dime?

That probably isn't a reference and is just a coincidence but I just took it as one.
Ohhh yeah I noticed that even at the first viewing. For some reason my mind made out that you said "Missing Identity".

Nothing special about this episode. Just normal Krusty Krabb stuff. The Yeti scene was the most interesting and funny part but even that wsa nothing to write home about. However, there was nothing bad.
7/10

iedasb

Crazy Artist
Another Krusty Krab episode. Not really good, or bad, not ALL funny.
Actually I find it more annoying than funny.
Yeti Krabs looked a cool guy, I wish he could talk.

The coolest part for me is when Yeti Krabs starts cooking them, the effect of "fire" shadows was really good!

Back