188b. Yeti Krabs

Supmandude

Squog
This was better than the premiere of Harvey Beaks, but I still loved Harvey Beaks and it's great to see a fresh new show that's creative and awesome! :D

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
I thought this episode was great for the most part. Sure it may have dragged on a bit, but it still gave some awesome visuals of SB cleaning, great references to past episodes, and I also noticed some classic music. Very nice way to end this era of SpongeBob. Good, but not amazing nor terrible.

And it was also nice seeing Squidward help/feel bad for SpongeBob. So nice :)

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
Finished watching this episode, and I wasn't disappointed, but I wasn't too impressed, either. This whole episode seemed like a combination of "Hooky", "Graveyard Shift", "Gullible Pants" and a few other episodes. The plot has been done many times, and there weren't that many laughs. The ending was predictable, too. I will give the episode points for Squidward's funny dialogue, the interesting concept, and a few funny moments such as the giant ball of gum. Other than that, the episode was watchable, but not something I'm looking forward to seeing again. I'll give this episode a 5.5/10.

BrickSponge2015 said:
Did anyone catch the Can You Spare A Dime reference?
Glad someone else noticed that.

I really liked that episode! It had consistent humor throughout, and it was entertaining. I honestly don't understand why people don't like it. It was a great episode! 9/10, exceeded my expectations! Very good way to end the era.

Squiddykins

take back the falls
Oh my gosh, I LOVED this episode! It was really good. <3 9/10! I found it pretty funny, too! "Sorry Mr. Krabs, I'm a little busy trying to pull off this stupid mask of yours." And it was great to hear Mr. Krabs calling Squidward "Mr. Squidward" again! That made me really happy. :D

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
It was an alright episode, it had some good jokes here and there, but it was boring and short having only 4 characters within the episode, this was a sure sign that by the 188th episode the writers were running out of ideas. Not really a good way to end the post-movie era. It was also not worth waiting since August 2012 for this episode to air. I can't believe this is Casey Alexander's last episode, even though it was produced 2.5 years ago.

Overall Score: 6.2/10 Meh episode

....were one step closer to the long awaited post-189 episodes! :)

RomNick

Balloon Traveler
Grumpy Squidward Guy said:
It was an alright episode, it had some good jokes here and there, but it was boring and short having only 4 characters within the episode, this was a sure sign that by the 188th episode the writers were running out of ideas. Not really a good way to end the post-movie era.
WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK THIS IS THE END OF THE POST-MOVIE ERA?! It's actually SpongeBob, You're Fired! Look at the production codes!

The Real Nostalgia Critic

toby j rathjen is a monkey
RomNick said:
WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK THIS IS THE END OF THE POST-MOVIE ERA?! It's actually SpongeBob, You're Fired! Look at the production codes!
Because perhaps people meant to say it was the last post-movie episode aired?

Patty Sponge

Always Fear
Pretty good episode. While I was hoping it would follow the simple 'One is told not to misbehave, but does so anyway and gets punished for it', which is something alot of the best post movie episodes do (etc. Face Freeze) and sort of takes it's own twist. I even liked 'The Gift of Gum' reference, even if I thought it was an ok episode. Not the best episode of Season 9, but it's still a good episode.

8/10

Back