188b. Yeti Krabs

ImAGoofyGooberRock

Goofy Goober
Also was that a little music reference to Krab-Borg?
Okay Zeus Cervas and Casey Alexander, I'll give you a point for that.

imrustyokay

Twitter: @imrustyokay
It's...boring. Squidward's a ::dolphin noise::, Spongebob is just annoying and the plot is just slow. In fact, the plot resolves itself in less than a minute.

Overall, not worth the two years it took to air this. 3/10 or 30%

MrColeslaw

Balloon Traveler
Pretty solid episode. SpongeBob as a washing machine had me laughing pretty hard, and the whole episode was just very enjoyable. It actually might be one of my favorite season 9 episodes.

I would give it a 9/10 <3

TheKrabbyPattyBurgler

Bomb-Selling Pirate
It was pretty boring but it got SOME chuckles out of me. I'm just so happy it's over and now this summer, post second movie can begin and hopefully it'll be great! :)

So yeah that episode was decent. I saw it in Greek like once and didn't expect it to be great in English. Some of the visual gags while SpongeBob was cleaning were good, and I laughed a few times at some dialogue puns. This definately isn't my favorite season 9 episodes, it doesn't even feel like that much of a SpongeBob episode. Taking place only at the Krusty Krab was a bad idea. I mean, it would have worked to have SpongeBob go home and have a bad dream or something first. Also, there could have been more suspense actually leading up to the Yeti Krab. Overall, I liked the references like Gummy ("Mind if I take this to Patrick?") and the old production music and there were some one liners that I actually laughed out loud for. I rate it 7/10 for now, but it might change after I see it a few more times.

Oh and the part where Squidward showed he cared for SpongeBob by trying to stop "Mr. Krabs" made the episode.

Leedles

Leedle
It's...boring. Squidward's a ::dolphin noise::, Spongebob is just annoying and the plot is just slow. In fact, the plot resolves itself in less than a minute.
Overall, not worth the two years it took to air this. 3/10 or 30%

How is Squidward bad? He tried to help Spongebob :P

hfjs

I'm disappointed.

That was one of the most boring and flat Spongebob episodes i've seen in a long time. It just dragged on with nothing of much substance happening. I mean, the older music was cool, and there was a couple nice references, but MAN, it was bland, and very boring and dragging, yeesh.

Professor Patrick

"Why must every 11 minutes of my life be filled wi
Great episode! REALLY loved it! :D 10/10.
Also, I saw a commercial saying Nick is now doing a Sunday line up starting next Sunday, and it said the shows were.
Breadwinners
Sanjay and Craig
Harvey Beaks
AND SPONGEBOB! Now I don't know if it means NEW episodes, but why make a line up and not show new episodes? I REALLY HOPE ITS GONNA BE NEW EPISODES! :D

Leedles

Leedle
Also, I saw a commercial saying Nick is now doing a Sunday line up starting next Sunday, and it said the shows were.
Breadwinners
Sanjay and Craig
Harvey Beaks
AND SPONGEBOB! Now I don't know if it means NEW episodes, but why make a line up and not show new episodes? I REALLY HOPE ITS GONNA BE NEW EPISODES! :D

It's saying next week it's gonna air It Came From Goo Lagoon, so not this week.

TheKrabbyPattyBurgler

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Breadwinners
Sanjay and Craig
Harvey Beaks
Not til this summer

hfjs

That Square Guy said:
Breadwinners
Sanjay and Craig
Harvey Beaks
I love how they identified Breadwinners with the word "buns"

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
I'm disappointed.

That was one of the most boring and flat Spongebob episodes i've seen in a long time. It just dragged on with nothing of much substance happening. I mean, the older music was cool, and there was a couple nice references, but MAN, it was bland, and very boring and dragging, yeesh.

I agree with you 100%
I too loved how they brought back the old music, some references, and Squidward, but everything else was bland and the plot started a bit too late.

The Real Nostalgia Critic

toby j rathjen is a monkey
Well, I watched it and it was decent. In fact, I liked it better than Kenny the Cat. Let me talk about the highlights.

Highlights:
- You know that scene in Procrastination where SpongeBob constantly moves around in his chair a lot? Well, the music from that scene returned in the scene where SpongeBob helps with Mr. Krabs' chores.
- Squidward saving SpongeBob. Even though it was because he thought Mr. Krabs was tricking him, it was still great for him to save SpongeBob.
- Gummy 2.0. That is all.
- This episode improved SpongeBob's gullibility from Gullible Pants.

Lowdarks:
- I felt like this episode was a bit rushed and short.
- I'm not really a big fan of when SpongeBob does a cliche similar to another SpongeBob episode. I mean, we've already seen the "SpongeBob and/or Patrick believe one of Mr. Krabs' stories" thing before from Hooky to Face Freeze and I'm not a big fan of tiring cliches.

So overall, it was pretty decent. It wasn't great enough, but it wasn't a disappointment. 8/10

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
That was pretty boring.

It's just a new episode borrowing other things from previous episodes, such as Squidward being lazy (Gullible Pants), Mr Krabs telling another tall tale (Hooky, Face Freeze) and SpongeBob believing said thing and working very hard (Squiditis, I think). So quite a pretty cheesy way to end your work on a kids show before moving to another show. Nothing else to say really, it was just that boring...

Rest in rip
Post-Movie

2005 - 2015

It was a pretty bumpy era, but I hope everyone enjoyed the ride.

Back