188b. Yeti Krabs

hfjs

It's nowhere close to coming out. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

The Real Nostalgia Critic

toby j rathjen is a monkey
I can't believe this is going to be it. The final pre-second movie episode. All that waiting. A year long wait, to be specific.

37q4oDw.jpg

After this episode airs, the series will end an era and descend into a newer, bigger, and spongier era. SpongeBob Renaissance. The only questions are, will the post-movie haters stop complaining? Will they continue to complain? Will it be as good as we expect it to be? Will our heroes ever get their phone fixed? Why am I asking you all these questions? Mermaid Man, where are you?

RomNick

Balloon Traveler
Old Man Leeroy Jenkins said:
I can't believe this is going to be it. The final pre-second movie episode. All that waiting. A year long wait, to be specific.

37q4oDw.jpg

After this episode airs, the series will end an era and descend into a newer, bigger, and spongier era. SpongeBob Renaissance. The only questions are, will the post-movie haters stop complaining? Will they continue to complain? Will it be as good as we expect it to be? Will our heroes ever get their phone fixed? Why am I asking you all these questions? Mermaid Man, where are you?
Well, technically, THE final post-first movie episode is SpongeBob You're Fired.

Cha

I love SBM
Seeing it like 2 times in Greek and now I saw it on EST. Just what I thought in Greek, it could work as an opening comic strip in SB Comics. But as an episode? Why even make this. I mean there's nothing unique about another Krusty Krab episode. The dialogue was tolerable to watch. There's nothing bad about it, it just didn't need to exist.

THAT GIFT OF GUM AND OLD SB MUSIC THO. Best Day Ever and Gift of Gum references in one season? I think the population number was close to the one in WhoBob WhatPants. And another reference to the Grandma from Have You Seen This Snail. Idk why but there's a lot of those.

CBTQb2DU0AAANCk.jpg

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
This episode was just OK. It wasn't as good as I thought it was gonna be and I wish this episode had a few more jokes but it wasn't god awful. I thought Squidward was pretty funny in this episode. 5.5/10

Back