187b. Séance Schméance

Another great season 9 episode but Don't Look Now was better in my opinion. This episode wasn't funny in my opinion, some parts were boring and I think this episode is rushed a little but the idea of this episode was creative and this episode was very entertaining. Every character in this episode was great but I think Mr. Krabs was the best chracter in this episode. In my opinion, Mr. Krabs is getting likeable again. There weren't much funny parts in this episode but I laughed at a few parts like SpongeBob getting frightened by the movie after Squidward said "How cheesy, who would ever be frightened by that?", Patrick saying "Can we eat some furniture", then SpongeBob saying no and then Patrick screaming, Patrick circling arond Krusty Krabs and the ending. Mr. Krabs defeating the ghosts was the best part in my opinion. I rate this episode 8.5/10. It's not one of my favorite season 9 episodes but It's still a great episode for season 9 and It's worth watching again.

todd phillips

Krabby Patty Burglar
i also liked this episode it was really good i would give this episode and don't look now a five star rating and a 10/10

Rihanna

Giant Clam
I really like this episode this is really one of the best episodes of Season 9

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
I have waited for a long time for a new episode to air, and it did, I was not disappointed! This, along with Don't Look Now, is an excellent halloween episode! I loved the story in this episode, and it reminded me of the movie "Poltergeist", which is one of my favorite horror movies!

10/10

LeaderHayoto

Planktonamor
No comedy in the first act very boring. I got a giggle out of the Sacred Text and Patrick with a candle on his head. I don't like bubble magic ever since Atlantis Square Pantis. This makes no sense the ghost couldn't pick up the note pad and clipboard so how come he can pick up the ingredients and stuff? I don't get the humor of newer episodes. They should not talk as much in the humor it might make the show funnier I like the visual humor in these new episodes. Anyway I give this episode a 3/10
They tried a lot more in this episode then "Don't Look Now" It's good to see the creators still know how to make visual humor.

OldFanNewSkeptic

Moby Dollar
pros:

toilet paper joke
old man jerkins' voice makes me laugh, every time
boss man joke
Patrick sitting on the table

cons:
not scary enough

I love it when the show is absurd, that's the sense I got from this episode. the more absurd, the better. not as good as don't
look now, but very good.

9/10

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
Good episode, but the ending was weird. Mr. Krabs screaming to SpongeBob? Well, I don't think it was SpongeBob's fault. Everything else was good My rating for this episode is 8.5/10.

Murvine Taylor

Proud Hater of GoAnimate Boris!
I thought this was a good episode. The fortune teller in the beginning did sound like Mrs. Puff. This got me wondering if she was a deflated puffer fish for some reason.

Insomnia

Flying Dutchman's Sock
Well this one was in certain ways better then the previous segment. This ones plot was well paced and there was nothing annoying. I really liked how both Spongbob and Patrick acted in this one, Spongebob didn't just freak out and scream for no reason when the ghosts showed up and Patrick actually helped by getting Mr.Krabs. He acted smart for once!! My only problem was there were only a few mild laughs but since this episode had a good plot I have to give it a 7/10 (for a modern episode)

I have to say from what I've seen of season 9 it's a lot better then anything from 5 and 6. I still haven't seen most episodes form season 7 or 8.

More

VIP
I, um, really don't get why people love this episode so much.

Okay, I only watched it once (On premiere), but I did see it in full, and I just wasn't too fond of it. The story really makes little sense, and what kind of restaurant sells wood and industrials? I don't think Ghosts is too much of a redemption, since they already appeared in Ghoul Fools, and it was sort of badly drawn. And Paprick was present, eating the tables and stuff. Also, with that episode, I see no point in making another halloween episode. I didn't really find it too funny. It may just be me, but I wasn't interested in this format of an episode. I just marked it "Debatable," since I need to re-watch it for a detailed opinion.

But I did re-watch Don't Look Now, and I definitely liked the episode. SpongeBob and Patrick watched an R movie twice tip midnight, so why would they not be scared? And Squidward deserved his torment. There were some good moments. Not one of my favorites, but still great. It's an episode you don't have to wait until October to watch. It reminds me a little about Graveyard Shift.

Kerdem

Banished
More_Spongebob_Sandy said:
I, um, really don't get why people love this episode so much.
I Love It So Much Mainly Because This Line;

SpongeBob: Mr. Krabs! Patrick! Help!
Patrick: Sorry SpongeBob, but this is the part of the story where I run away again only this time I don't know where to run to, so I'm just gonna go circling around the building

Cracked Me Everytime.

More

VIP
I Love It So Much Mainly Because This Line;

SpongeBob: Mr. Krabs! Patrick! Help!

Patrick: Sorry SpongeBob, but this is the part of the story where I run away again only this time I don't know where to run to, so I'm just gonna go circling around the building

Cracked Me Everytime.

Alright, I didn't remember that fourth wall joke, I really need to re watch it.

SquiddlyPie

random gal
8 it was brilliant but after some while i got bored....maybe in 2 years this will got my 6 :( :(

Back