187b. Séance Schméance

hfjs

OH YES YES!

7:15 can't get here fast enough.

This was a great episode it is better than Don't Look Now but i still love Don't Look Now.
Best Character: Patrick
Best Moment: Patrick Breaking the fourth wall or Mr. Krabs fighting the Ghost
10/10

hfjs

Well it's over.

I. LOVE. THIS EPISODE.

It's in the 70s of my favorite episode list. What I liked I guess was how purely absurd it was. Anyways, the beginning was a little too weird, but the rest of this episode was amazing. I waited seven months for this episode (literally) and it did NOT disappoint. 9.2/10

BTW I love when people break the fourth wall, so that was another plus
wink.png

TropicalNards112233

Krabby Patty Burglar
Ya know, it wasn't too bad. Don't Look Now was MUCH better, but this one was alright. It starts off a little slow, and Patrick was pretty bad until he came back with Mr. Krabs. However, Spongebob was great in this episode, and the plot was a simple one. So really, it was kinda a mixed bag. Probably my least favorite (or close to it) episode of season 9, but I still give it a 7.5/10, which isn't too bad. I would watch it again, and it certainly kept me intrigued. It really just needed some more jokes.

The Haunted Mattress said:
Well it's over.

I. LOVE. THIS EPISODE.

It's in the 70s of my favorite episode list. What I liked I guess was how purely absurd it was. Anyways, the beginning was a little too weird, but the rest of this episode was amazing. I waited seven months for this episode (literally) and it did NOT disappoint. 9.2/10

wink.png
I guess you hate the one I love, and I'm ok with the one YOU love. Heh, go figure.
But yes, that 4th wall joke was nice.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
This was a decent episode. It wasn't as great as "Don't Look Now", though. It started out kind of slow-paced. Patrick was a good comic relief, though. I think it really picked up when SpongeBob contacted the sandwich spirits, though. There's one thing I don't understand: the physics. Mr. Krabs wacking the ghosts back in the crystal ball was funny, but the mop really would've went through them, and it was kind of rushed. Overall, it was just decent. 7.5/10

The Haunted Mattress said:
Well it's over.

I. LOVE. THIS EPISODE.

wink.png
Is it in your Top 111?

Cha

I love SBM
Uh I don't really like ghost episodes so I'm just going to keep this one short in opposite of my "Don't Look Now" review.

Live from Cacino (well SoCal) California, it's CowBob RanchPants!

-OMG OLD MAN JENKINS FROM FRIEND OR FOE AND THE MAIN DRAIN

-So yeah I guess the future episode hint from SpongeBob Moves In was right. Props to who found it.

-Wait Rusty on Rie... Sounds like they'll eat Rusty.

-lol blue Fred's voice was played by Clancy (Mr. Krabs) and Nat's voice was played by Bill (Squidward)... You don't hear that often, especially from Clancy.

-time for a SB freak out?

-wow that's a first, no over freak out

-Something before the KK?...

-lol dizzy. But Mr. Krabs was pretty awesome in that scene I gotta say.

-oh my god Patrick's hand

-hey mean mr bossman

-bleh ghost time

-flip flip?

-ew

-Haha Patrick and Mr. Krabs

-GO MR. K!

-reminds me of his fight with skeletons in One Krab's Trash

-dat ending music

I can't really rate it too well since I fast forwarded some parts... but what I saw I'll give it a 7.4/10.

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
Not as good as Don't Look Now of/c but I still enjoyed this one very much :D I don't know what it was missing but I guess it was just a little slow paced at first but then started to pick up. Overall, the 2 new episodes were well worth the wait. I NEED MORE NOW!!!!!! :P

Back