187a. Don't Look Now

Cha

I love SBM
Don't Look Now

Live from Cacino (well SoCal), California it's CowBob RanchPants!

I took some notes on it like jjs usually does.

- Lol sassy Squidward at the beginning.
-
And he teases them. <3

-Nice use of a Rock Bottom type of anglerfish.

-LOL KISSING. I don't think I've ever seen on the lips on SB before.

-GOOD BYE MARGARET.

-SB and Patrick screaming at every part is like how I watch a new SB episode...

-Ouch. Lol the janitor.

- I like this one already.

-BIG BEN

-Lol the way SpongeBob is holding Patrick... PatBob shippers ahoy.

-Dat music

-Slasher McGee

- lol Patrick's holding him better than SB

- pretty awesome moon

-Patrick looks pretty smoking in that window... :shiftyninja:

-d'awww SpongeHat

-Squidward's not dealing with the bullshrimp.

-they must be yelling really loud to hear each other

-Squidward's going to come for their pickles

-"Does this look dangerous to you"?

-he has a nose but he can't smell?

-god my oh these graphics

-SQUIDWARD'S SHOWING OFF HIS HOOKING SKILLS FROM HOOKY AGAIN

THIS EPISODE IS LIKE EVERYTHING I LOVE ABOUT SQUIDWARD'S TEASING.

- "HA HA HA HAAAAAAA"

-"NOW THAT WE'RE GHOSTBUSTERSSSSS"

-LOL LOL

-hehe Gary

Well it was well kinda well deserved Squidward abuse, so calm yo barnacles. Gonna rewatch it again to get my rating. I flippin loved Night Lights where Pat and Bob get all scared. This was a real treat. The HD looked amazing on the moon and the night sky. I'm glad they didn't show gross muscle when Patrick's face got ripped off. Showing a skeleton is fine with me. April Fools you little sausage!

7.5/10

TL:dr "Mr. Squidward that was some fine angling".

CowBob RanchPants said:
Don't Look Now

Live from Cacino (well SoCal), California it's CowBob RanchPants!

I took some notes on it like jjs usually does.

- Lol sassy Squidward at the beginning.
-
And he teases them. <3

-Nice use of a Rock Bottom type of anglerfish.

-LOL KISSING. I don't think I've ever seen on the lips on SB before.

-GOOD BYE MARGARET.

-SB and Patrick screaming at every part is like how I watch a new SB episode...

-Ouch. Lol the janitor.

- I like this one already.

-BIG BEN

-Lol the way SpongeBob is holding Patrick... PatBob shippers ahoy.

-Dat music

-Slasher McGee

- lol Patrick's holding him better than SB

- pretty awesome moon

-Patrick looks pretty smoking in that window... :shiftyninja:

-d'awww SpongeHat

-Squidward's not dealing with the bullshrimp.

-they must be yelling really loud to hear each other

-Squidward's going to come for their pickles

-"Does this look dangerous to you"?

-he has a nose but he can't smell?

-god my oh these graphics

-SQUIDWARD'S SHOWING OFF HIS HOOKING SKILLS FROM HOOKY AGAIN

THIS EPISODE IS LIKE EVERYTHING I LOVE ABOUT SQUIDWARD'S TEASING.

- "HA HA HA HAAAAAAA"

-"NOW THAT WE'RE GHOSTBUSTERSSSSS"

-LOL LOL

-hehe Gary

Well it was well kinda well deserved Squidward abuse, so calm yo barnacles. Gonna rewatch it again to get my rating. I flippin loved Night Lights where Pat and Bob get all scared. This was a real treat. The HD looked amazing on the moon and the night sky. I'm glad they didn't show gross muscle when Patrick's face got ripped off. Showing a skeleton is fine with me. April Fools you little sausage!

7/10

TL:dr "Mr. Squidward that was some fine angling".
do you by any chance have a link, hehe? :sbface:

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
I loved this episode!!!! Again, I don't care about Squid abuse and he kinda deserved it any ways :l This was one of the best for season 9 and it was extremely funny!! Amazing 10/10 (Surprisingly, I thought I wouldn't like this eppy much but it was actually one of my favs.) Good job writers :)

SBRoxMan

SpongeBobRocksMan
This is a really good episode :D it felt kinda predictable, but it was still great :D it was great to see "The Reef" cinema again, and the way Squidward scared SpongeBob and Patrick, I'm glad they didn't do it in a way that would make Squidward look like a jerk :)

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
This episode is a 10/10. Awesome to hear "Now That We're Men" and, call me a jerk, but I actually laughed so hard I fell out of my chair at Patrick dropping the stuff on Squidward. I know, for laughing at that "I'M A BAD PERSON!" (Hall Monitor reference)

Patrick NotStar

Floating Shopping List
I enjoyed this episode a lot more than I expected to. It had just the perfect balance of "squid abuse" because it gave reason for Squidward to get his comeuppance since his motives were obviously just to pull a dirty trick on Sponge and Pat. And since I've never been as annoyed by squid abuse as other people are, I found the huge pummeling of Squidward absolutely hilarious. Especially since SpongeBob and Patrick thought they were saving Squidward!

I also noticed the much better animation, with more focus on SpongeBob's face being a lot nicer looking. In some recent episodes, I've felt the way they've been drawing his face has looked kind of awkward and out of place at times with the cheeks/nose, but it seemed in this episode that his expressions were more reminiscent of the pre-Movie era/Season 4. If I could find a picture to use as comparison I would, sadly I can't. Also, just the way everything moved felt much nicer to look at. Less stiff movements.

I thought the way the episode progressed was also unique, as the main plot didn't really come in until a couple minutes have already gone by. I like how it starts out as just a simple trip to the movie since it's always fun to see SpongeBob and Patrick just hanging out like real best friends.

Overall, this has made me feel really good about Season 9. Hopefully we get more episodes to this quality!

This episode is just AMAZING and I can totally compare this episode to pre-movie episodes. It's my third favorite season 9 episode so far. The idea of getting scared by a movie has already done in many shows but that didn't bother me much becuase the execution of this episode was very good. This episode was very funny and very entertaining. I think Squidward deserved the abuse he got becuase he was trying to scare SpongeBob and Patrick in this episdoe and at the end of a recent episode called "Little Yellow Book", Squidward read SpongeBob's personal diary. I think the writers made up for the ending Little Yellow Book episode. Many parts made me laugh like SpongeBob and Patrick getting scared when they watch the movie, Patrick getting scared more while the couple in the movie were kissing each other, Patrick trying to hold SpongeBob's eyelids open, Squidward as Fisherman, Patrick saying "I don't want to die in my underwear!", then SpongeBob saying "Here. Die in mine." and then they trading underwears and Patrick throwing heavy objects onto Squidward. Also the ending was unexpected and very funny. I definetly recommend this episode. I think season 9 is getting better and better and I hope new episodes continues to get better until this show ends. Season 9 might end up being my favorite SpongeBob season. 10/10

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
SB_DW_Fan said:
This episode is just AMAZING and I can totally compare this episode to pre-movie episodes. It's my third favorite season 9 episode so far. The idea of getting scared by a movie has already done in many shows but that didn't bother me much becuase the execution of this episode was very good. This episode was very funny and very entertaining. I think Squidward deserved the abuse he got becuase he was trying to scare SpongeBob and Patrick in this episdoe and at the end of a recent episode called "Little Yellow Book", Squidward read SpongeBob's personal diary. I think the writers made up for the ending Little Yellow Book episode. Many parts made me laugh like SpongeBob and Patrick getting scared when they watch the movie, Patrick getting scared more while the couple in the movie were kissing each other, Patrick trying to hold SpongeBob's eyelids open, Squidward as Fisherman, Patrick saying "I don't want to die in my underwear!", then SpongeBob saying "Here. Die in mine." and then they trading underwears and Patrick throwing heavy objects onto Squidward. Also the ending was unexpected and very funny. I definetly recommend this episode. I think season 9 is getting better and better and I hope new episodes continues to get better until this show ends. Season 9 might end up being my favorite SpongeBob season. 10/10
Yeah! Sweet revenge! :hehe:

todd phillips

Krabby Patty Burglar
this was a good episode just like all the past episodes and past seasons,i had to rewatch it becasue i did not hear that song from the spongebob movie called now that we're men the first time around so i had to rewatch it and then i heard the song now that we're men i did not see that coming using a song from the spongebob movie.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
I finally watched the episode yesterday (Yep, two weeks later after it premiered) and it was a good episode. They brought back The Reef and stuff, it was just enjoyable. I love episodes with only SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward in it. And about the Squid Abuse, I thought it was funny Squid Abuse, so I didn't care about it... That's a good sign. A problem is, why would SpongeBob and Patrick think that Squidward is trapped inside the Fisherman? They're not that stupid.

All in all, another classic episode for Season 9.

8/10

Rihanna

Giant Clam
Don't Look Now was a really good episode and I liked how they used "Now That We're Men" in the episode

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
Don't Look Now is now my new second favorite Season 9 episode ever! I loved the horror movie theme of it and it felt a little bit like a much MUCH better version of Night Light. It also feels like a parody of Scream, which is also another one of my favorite horror movies of all time! The only flaw in this episode would be the hook in Patrick's nose, which was honestly disgusting. ._. But other than that, this episode, along with Seance Shmeance, was an excellent Halloween episode!

9.9/10

Back