186a. Safe Deposit Krabs

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
Hopefully it's not one of those "I like money" Mr. Krabs episodes. Those really get on my nerves.

Vanek

Imitation Krab
If you want i can download it

It's a FANTASTIC episode. 10/10

This episode was decent. It wasn't as good as other Season 9 episodes, but still not too bad. There were a few good parts though, like Mr. Krabs' hallucinations. Rating: 7.5/10

Jibbix

Balloon Traveler
Sometimes there are episodes that aren't good, but aren't really bad. These episodes aren't really flawed, persay, but there's nothing that stands out about them. Safe Deposit Krabs is one of those episodes. There's nothing wrong with it. It has an interesting plot. Characters are portrayed nicely. There are even some solid jokes. But there's just nothing memorable, minus a few things. I mean, I absolutely loved the "Mr. Krabs hallucinates in the safe" subplot, but I can't remember much about it. Except for Mrs. Greenback.
tongue.png
I liked how Mr. Krabs was in the episode, surprisingly. And SpongeBob and Patrick's attempt at robbing the bank were funny. And the redundant name of the bank was funny too.
tongue.png
But nothing stood out.

Casey Alexander, Zeus Cervas, Blake Lemons, and Derek Iversen all did this together, and while this episode is better than the bland disappointment that was Squid Defense (which they also wrote), it still has a lot of the same elements- Good plot, meh execution. The episode does feel a lot like some of the later Season 4 episodes, and that's just a result of how Season 9 seems to pull inspiration from every Season of the show. So, in summary, this wasn't a bad episode, but it wasn't great either. I'll echo my thoughts on Squid Defense for this one, as it fits.

"While there was nothing inherently wrong with the episode, it wasn't that funny."

B-.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Ehhh ... I don't know about this one. It wasn't horrible, but I didn't enjoy it that much. It mainly just passed the time ... I don't have any desire to watch it again. That's a common reaction I have to recent episodes unfortunately.

There were a few memorable moments but that's precisely my problem lately; you shouldn't be able to list all of the "funny parts" because the whole episode should be funny.

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
You guys don't seem to really like it, but I thought it was pretty good. I laughed at Patrick: "It's the closest I'll ever get to wearing shoes". The Mrs. Greenback parts were a little strange, although funny. The scene at Patrick's house was comical, and one of the best parts: THE NEWS ANCHOR FISH IS FINALLY BACK!

7/10

TheAngryWumbologyNerd

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?
Well... this episode was okay, I guess. It was honestly just not that fun or entertaining. But, Patrick was funny, and I liked Mr Krabs making stuff out of money.

6.5/10

Back