186a. Safe Deposit Krabs

Donuts

Floating Shopping List
I had a good chuckle out of "watering down the ketchup"

It was pretty good. I feel like some of the jokes could have been better, but it's a good story and it's understandable seeing Mr. Krabs break like that.

Ranking so far:
1. License to Milkshake (A)
2. Evil Spatula (A)
3. It Came From Goo Lagoon (A)
4. Eek, an Urchin! (A)
5. Bumper to Bumper (B)
6. Jailbreak! (B)
7. Patrick-Man! (B)
8. Extreme Spots (B)
9. Safe Deposit Krabs (B)
10. Gary's New Toy (B)
11. Squirrel Record (C)
12. Squid Defense (D)
13. Squid Baby (E)
14. Little Yellow Book (F)

D00d13B0bF1atpants

Floating Shopping List
I Like How the Bank plays the Straight man to Krabs' Greed; and I Like Seeing him so happy being surrounded by all those Dollar Bills. . .

JoeyBoi

Moby Dollar
This one was kinda good. I like how we finally get a good portrayal of Mr. Krabs in one of his episodes, and the part where Mr. Krabs started to go crazy was kinda funny. I feel like the part where Spongebob and Patrick try and break Mr. Krabs out of the safe was a bit unneeded, but other than that the episode was pretty inoffensive.

Decent episode (6/10)

1. It Came From Goo Lagoon (8)
2. Eek, an Urchin! (7)
3. Jailbreak (7)
4. License to Milkshake (6)
5. Extreme Spots (6)
6. Safe Deposit Krabs (6)
7. Squid Defense (6)
8. Gary's New Toy (6)
9. Bumper to Bumper (6)
10. Squirrel Record (5)
11. Patrick-Man! (5)
12. Evil Spatula (5)
13. Squid Baby (3)
14. Little Yellow Book (2)

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
8/10 I actually hated this episode at one point but now i like this one its super funny and fun to watch.

Rating: Awesome Episode

Rankings:
License to Milkshake (Perfect)
Patrick-Man! (Amazing)
Eek, An Urchin! (Awesome)
Safe Deposit Krabs (Awesome)
Squirrel Record (Great)
Extreme Spots (Good)
Evil Spatula (Good)
Squid Baby (Okay)
Jailbreak! (Okay)
Squid Defense (Mediocre)
Bumper to Bumper (Meh)
Gary's New Toy (Bad)
It Came From Goo Lagoon (Bad)
Little Yellow Book (Inferior)

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Back to our regularly scheduled episode length! This episode reminds me of one of the things I really like about newer SpongeBob, and that’s that it spends more time with characters that aren’t SpongeBob. Now, don’t get it twisted—SpongeBob is my favorite character in the show behind Gary. If every episode of this show was about him, I wouldn’t care. But, if we’re going to have all these other characters, I don’t mind seeing episodes completely focused on them either. And while “Safe Deposit Krabs” isn’t quite this kind of episode, I think it’s for sure a step in that direction. So that’s why I’m reminded of this.

Mr. Krabs is his delightfully money-loving self in this episode, and I like it. The Bank of Bikini Bottom Bank is his heaven…at least until he learns how a bank works LMAO. I love how Mr. Krabs can be so knowledgable yet such an idiot at the same time. It’s entertaining. And this episode reminds me a lot of “The Lost Mattress”. Mr. Krabs’ failed attempts at getting the instant interest are pretty funny, and I love his dramatics about being parted with his money. And this is where the episode starts to get real good, as Mr. Krabs gets the bright idea to stay in a deposit box all night. Because he’s an idiot when it comes to his money haha. I love how we just watch him lose his mind more and more. Though I don’t think he’d run out of oxygen that quickly lol.

As for SpongeBob’s role in this episode, he’s great too. Such a devoted employee, searching for his wayward boss lol. And the addition of the other characters in his little B-plot is fun too. Like Pearl, I like that we see her, even if it’s for a little bit. And in this section, we see a departure from this show’s decision not to showcase any modern technology by having Pearl toss SpongeBob a flip phone and telling him to call Mr. Krabs on his “cell”. So that was neat. We also see Patrick in this part, and he helps SpongeBob try break into the bank in a variety of entertaining ways.

I really don’t have all that much to say about “Safe Deposit Krabs”. This could have something to do with the fact that I was kind of distracted when rewatching it, but while I enjoyed this episode, it wasn’t anything I really super loved. Just a good, solid episode. That’s all there is to it.

Episode Tier: Great
Episode Score:
8.8/10

SpongebobMaster

The Guy Who Reviews UHHHHH
It was good but not as good as it's sister episode 8/10 one of the better 9a episodes
yeah but its a 9.5/10 now
  1. Patrick-Man! (9.5/10)
  2. Safe Deposit Krabs
  3. Evil Spatula (9/10)
  4. It Came From Goo Lagoon (8.5/10)
  5. Bumper To Bumper (8.5/10)
  6. Eek, An Urchin! (7/10)
  7. License To Milkshake (6.5/10)
  8. Extreme Spots (6.5/10)
  9. Jailbreak! (6.5/10)
  10. Gary's New Toy (6.5/10)
  11. Squirrel Record (6/10)