186a. Safe Deposit Krabs

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
Jibbix said:
and while this episode is better than the bland disappointment that was Squid Defense
I actually liked Squid Defense...

Anyway, Safe Deposit Krabs Was not bad.. but it was good. I liked the part when SpongeBob and Patrick were trying to get in the Bank to safe Mr. Krabs, and the plot is a good plot...
It had a few flaws... I give it a:
7.5/10

SandTaro05

I'm ready for 2015!
"Heads up, we got a live one..."

This episode was nice...no one annoyed me, especially Mr. Krabs; which is good since I tend to get annoyed with a lot of post-movie Krabs' antics. I like Krabs more when his love for money make you want to laugh intead of wanting to strangling him. Like the rest of the new episodes, it look great in HD! :pattongue: Also I really, really LOVE the resonance(?) returning in SpongeBob's voice! :D While the episode did give me some laughs, I feel like it could have been stronger. And no Sandy! I've been lied to! D8 Oh, well...at least we know she'll be in the upcoming Goo Lagoon ep...where would she fit in the story anyway?

I give Safe Depost Krabs a 7 or 8/10

What I Liked:
+Redundent bank name
+Mr. Krabs getting kicked out xD
+Mr. Krabs' hallucinations xD
+Watering down the ketchup
+The entire break-in scene xD
+How SpongeBob took off his ski mask to avoid getting in trouble

Guys, I think I found a new ship to support: Krabs X Greenback FTW <3

JK, Kruff's where it's at. xD

hfjs

This was a good one. Mr Krabs was a little too obsessed with money, but it was still good.

léo elbarto

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Was I the only one who thougts that there was some kind self referencing humour about how mr krabs he's obsseded with money? Anyways, it's one of the best episode of the season so far
8/10
ps: is barnacle no is going to be mr krabs new catchphrase ?

CartoonJazzLover

Balloon Traveler
Just saw it on the video Vanek posted. I thought the episode was decent but as of right now it is my second least favorite of the season. There were a few dragged scenes but still manages to make me laugh in some parts like Mr. Krabs being muscular towards the end, his hallucination and the redundant name of the bank. This episode will get a 7 out of 10 IMO.

Cha

I love SBM
This episode oh boy was it great. Even Nancy from the beginning got a few smiles out of me. I got to witness how oxygen (even though they're under water so it doesn't make sense, it should be water, but then again water has oxygen) can make someone go insane. All the puns in this were hilarious and I enjoyed how Mr. Krabs looked like a lady again like in Penny Pincher but this time he looked like his mother. The anchovy insult reminded me of Help Wanted. Mrs. Greenback was a total Mrs. puff you guys are aware of that right? She looked like a humanoid version of her and even had the "Mrs." in her name. So Mr. Krabs was probably having another creepy fetish with her. Kinda like in Life of Crime where he stole Mrs. Pufd's hair curlers. They really went out in terms of Imaginnination (okay lame pun :p) inside the safe. Even Patrick got some funny lines when he was on the screen for a short time. I like how they can always add Squidward even if he only has one line. The dragon was of course kinda out of line because dragons under the sea look like a giant king jellyfish as shown in Dunces and Dragons. But since it was apart of Mr. K's thoughts, I'll let it slide. Overall great episode with great puns and great characters. Maybe it was a little dull and rushed like others said, but I still enjoyed it.
9/10

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
It was fine for me. I liked Mr. Krab's Hallusionations, and his parts were funny. The rest wasn't that interesting and not really funny.
It was fine... 7.2/10
Also SpongeBob's voice sounded lower like in Jailbreak. That's good.

BubbleBud

Giant Clam
Aside from it being rushed and what has become of Mr. Krabs character... I thought it was actually good. This is the best I've seen SpongeBob, in a while. Not much of the annoying pimple or of the saggy nose. He acted sane and true to his character. Patrick was okay.

I'd rate it 6.2/10.

SBRoxMan

SpongeBobRocksMan
I quite liked it :) it wasn't brilliant, it wasn't horrible. It had some funny moments, like SpongeBob and Patrick trying to break into the bank.

BubbleBud

Giant Clam
Nosferatu said:
Needed more Patrick.

8/10
My opinion, Patrick just isn't a good character anymore. Hasn't really been one for a while, for me. He's not the same lazy-headed star, I feel.

I say show less of Patrick & Plankton and more of likable characters like Sandy. What would be nice if they reduced the Krusty Krab and the torture Squidward stories, and do more plots around other characters in different situations (like this episode), with SpongeBob as an supporting character. Would be great for proper character development.

TropicalNards112233

Krabby Patty Burglar
Another amazing season 9 episode!! I give it 9.5/10 Did anyone else notice that Spongebob sounded more "normal"? And so did the character designs. Other than a couple cheek and single tooth appearances, the characters looked like their old selves. I really hope this stays the norm for season 9, which has been really spot on.

Cha

I love SBM
I did notice that SpongeBob's voice was different. I wonder if that was a conscious effort or just that Tom Kenny had a cold or something.
Well the first decision to change SB's voice wasn't announced right? Well if if did change, they'll probably won't say anything about it.

Back