184a. Jailbreak!

Ugly Barnacle

I'm not really ugly, I just stink
Are you sure that it's 184a? Also, next time, please try to capitalize the title. :) Anyways, I guess I'm looking forward to this episode but I wish we knew a little more about it. :think:

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
Renamed topic title to just "Jailbreak!"
Please don't make the new episode topic until the production number has been confirmed.
I guess I'll leave this one open though

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
This was a great episode. The comedy was right on, everyone was in character, and it was just great. I also liked how they played some old APM music!!!

My rating for this episode is 9.5/10

Jibbix

Balloon Traveler
Fantastical! I actually laughed at this episode, and I haven't actually laughed at SpongeBob in a long time. It was an effective parody of Jailbreak movies too. Loved this one.

Da Good
-The plot is just so great- Elaborating on a touched on point in the show (Plankton going to jail) is awesome.
-"Dem's my beans."
-Plankton being the big man in the jail was cool too.
-The sequence with everyone using chum to commit crimes was great.
-*fish puts chum on his face as a mask, enters store to rob it*
Cashier: AHH! Here, take all my money so I don't have to look at your hideous features!
*camera shows that the robber looks just like Squidward*

OH MY GOD I was laughing so hard at that.
-I love movies like Shawshank Redemption, so this was right up my alley.
-"RUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUN"
-The cops forming a blockade was hilarious.
-Soap-Chum Grenade? Aaawesome.
-The sequence where they made the chum was funny too.
-Ending didn't feel too cheap either. And the prison characters were amazing, I loved them.
-French narrator YES

Da Bad
-Not much. There was one scene where Plankton got hit in the mouth with something sharp, seemed a little extreme, but otherwise, I liked the episode a lot.

A, 9/10, probably right on par with Plankton's Pet. Luke Brookshier, Marc Ceccarelli, and Mr. Lawrence need to just write forever.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Looking forward to seeing this one, it sounds great.

Somebody on Twitter pointed out that Plankton's prison number was the same as Alex's in A Clockwork Orange (655321). Can anyone confirm that? Because if it's true then there's no way it was a coincidence and it's awesome that they referenced A Clockwork Orange.

Cha

I love SBM
Aquatic was right, not saying an episode beforehand is great or bad really changes your view on it while watching it. Gotta say the narrator's voice was kinda deep IMO. Whooah, Plankton is respected by other prison mates? It's like the dream he always wanted in Plankton's Army! I never thought the episode would go this way. At first I thought the respect they had for Plankton was just random but boy was I wrong. What a great set up with the whole chum helps them idea. It's nice to see new characters and I'm glad to see the cops from Doing Time there in the beginning. The toilet chum reminded me of how Mojo Jo Jo created the RowdyPuff Boys. The Karen bit was funny too. I like how Dennis from The Sponge Who Could Fly was again of the prision mates too. Like Hayden said maybe they should explained how he got in jail, but they didn't either in Krabby Road so it's fine. The episode wasn't too bad either I guess. Okay the recipe for chum being revealed was just AWESOME! Why can't Plankton just sell chum to the criminals? Maybe because they wouldn't pay? But they do have respect for Plankton so maybe they would.Overall 9.6/10

Squiddykins

take back the falls
Again, loved it! I can't really say anything bad about this episode. I actually laughed quite a few times. Gotta say, season 9 is going pretty good so far.

My favorite part was when Plankton was inside the prisoner's mouth and the others beat that guy up 'cause they thought that he was claiming to be Plankton, even though his mouth clearly wasn't moving. I also liked that part when the guards got all stuck together trying to patch up that hole in the wall so the prisoners couldn't escape. I found it kinda weird though when that one criminal's face turned into Squidward. Also, how could that many police officers fit into that tiny safe? :O

My overall rating: 9/10.

kev

innit
9.5/10

This episode really stand out for me. Lol, Squidward's cameo!

TropicalNards112233

Krabby Patty Burglar
This was a really good episode! I suppose the only thing I thought was odd was that Spongebob told Mr. Krabs first that Plankton was planning a jailbreak when he should've told the other guards first. Other than that, a flawless episode.

Jibbix

Balloon Traveler
DadMom AngryPants said:
Looking forward to seeing this one, it sounds great.

Somebody on Twitter pointed out that Plankton's prison number was the same as Alex's in A Clockwork Orange (655321). Can anyone confirm that? Because if it's true then there's no way it was a coincidence and it's awesome that they referenced A Clockwork Orange.
It's true, that's what the French narrator calls Plankton in the opening.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
I didn't think it was amazing but it was pretty good. I liked that, even thought it was technically another "Plankton steals the formula" episode, it felt unique.

Notable parts:
- Clockwork Orange reference
- File in the cake
- Dems my beans
- Training baton
- Entire police force in the safe

Ihavedahswag

Take it to the Top!
I really want to see this, Evil Spatula, and Little Yellow Book. I dont have sky, so I cant watch Nickelodeon. Can someone upload them?

Back