183a. Eek, an Urchin!

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
One of my favorite episodes in the season and possibly in da whole series. It was funny, nice plot and AMAZING everything. Them trying to get rid of it and Plankton helping out by dressing as a female urchin were HILARIOUS scenes! 10 out of 10 for sure :D

Gary Look Doubloons!

Magister Slayer
I liked the whole plot, usually they will extract some of another episode and remake it to "try" to make it funnier, but not in this episode! This was great because this is literally the best episode I've seen since "The Idiot Box". I thought the part when Plankton is being chased by the stampede was amazing :D. I also thought that Mr. Krabs wasn't a greedy crab in this episode.

The Good
*Plankton teams up with Mr. Krabs!

*Spongebob wasn't annoying and stupid like in some later season 4-7 episodes

* "THIS IS TERRIBLE!!! You should never put that much ketchup on a krabby patty.

*Fantastic wrtiting!

*It was funny

The Bad
Not much!

*Classic new episode animation (Not my favorite)

The Ugly
Patrick would've added the stupidity needed in this episode.

Homie

get outer my space!
I can't believe I didn't see this one before I started my top 20 list. It's definitely worthy :patboo:

Insomnia

Flying Dutchman's Sock
I'm kinda surprised about all the love this one gets. while the plot was interesting in a way there just wasn't anything funny, in fact they barley made any jokes whatsoever and what they did was lame. But like I said it was fairly interesting and it's always nice to see all the characters work together, but the plot wasn't very original.
5.5/10

SquiddlyPie

random gal
10/10 <3 it's great great great..never got bored from that..unexpected ending..brilliant brilliant i say

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 9

Episode: Eek! An Urchin!

This episode was very good. I liked the plot. I felt almost like a season 2 episode. There were many jokes. 8.5/10

hfjs

As for an actual review, I thought it was a pretty funny episode and it's simple nature made it good.

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
Am I the only one who dislikes this episode. I watched it not too long ago and honestly I can't remember a single thing from the episode, so it's forgettable and also boring. Also, we've seen this plot before. 3.5/10

iedasb

Crazy Artist
Man, this episode is funny. I laughed so much! It just looked like me with cockroaches in the beggining (ewwww)
Btw...
Poor Plankton...
XD

An enjoyable episode, and it's also very unique. I wouldn't say it's fantastic, but it's good for what it is. And some of the jokes are pretty good, too.

Ranking so far:
1. License to Milkshake (A)
2. Eek, an Urchin! (A)
3. Bumper to Bumper (B)
4. Patrick-Man! (B)
5. Extreme Spots (B)
6. Gary's New Toy (B)
7. Squirrel Record (C)
8. Squid Baby (E)
9. Little Yellow Book (F)

Back