182a. Little Yellow Book

Take A Step, Inside Your Mind! I'm Stalking you.
SB_DW_Fan said:
WHAT? SpongeBob didn't deserve it at all. I know he annoys Squidward and he made Squidward miserable in these episodes that you mentioned but he is not a jerk or mean to Squidward. He just wants to be friends with Squidward. He only made me mad in "Squid's Visit" because he steals Squidward's vacuum cleaner, so Squidward can visit SpongeBob. SpongeBob was way out of character in that episode but he is still a good character. He tried to make Squidward happy in some episodes like "Band Geeks", "House Fancy", "Enchanted Tiki Dreams", "Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful", "Love That Squid" and "Are You Happy Now?" (even though Squidward became crazy at the end). He even admitted that he is the only one who made Squidward miserable in "Sponge-cano". Even though SpongeBob annoys Squidward, he is a good person and he didn't desersve this. I really hated Squidward in this episode. He really pissed me off at the end. Patrick and Bikini Bottomies were terrible in this episode too. I don't really understand why people love Squidward so much. He is funny sometimes but he is a jerk in some episodes like this, "Whatever Happened to SpongeBob", "Grandma's Kisses", "A Day Without Tears", "Can You Spare a Dime" and "I Heart Dancing". Squidward is so overrated in my opinion.
how is squidward overrated? HE ALWAYS GETS HURT AND THIS SHOWS WHY! THE BOTTOMITES LOVE THE DIARY BUT THEY TURN ON HIM WHEN THEY FIND OUT WHAT IT IS AND DESTROY SQUIDWARDS LIFE! THEY JUST OVERREACT SB DESERVED IT BECAUSE HE IS WAY TOO OBLIVIOUS WHEN HE ABUSES SQUIDWARD THAT HE DESERVES SOME OF IT TOO SO HE SEES HOW IT FEELS LIKE! Hopefully I speak for every Squidward fan there. 2/10

TVTrophs said:
how is squidward overrated? HE ALWAYS GETS HURT AND THIS SHOWS WHY! THE BOTTOMITES LOVE THE DIARY BUT THEY TURN ON HIM WHEN THEY FIND OUT WHAT IT IS AND DESTROY SQUIDWARDS LIFE! THEY JUST OVERREACT SB DESERVED IT BECAUSE HE IS WAY TOO OBLIVIOUS WHEN HE ABUSES SQUIDWARD THAT HE DESERVES SOME OF IT TOO SO HE SEES HOW IT FEELS LIKE! Hopefully I speak for every Squidward fan there. 2/10
I agree about Bikini Bottomies but I still think SpongeBob doesn't deserve this. SpongeBob feels Squidward's pain sometimes too. In Good Neighbors, SpongeBob realized that he is a bad neighbor and he wanted to apologize to Squidward. In "Enchanted Tiki Dreams" and "Are You Happy Now?", SpongeBob wanted to make Squidward happy. In Cephalopod Lodge, SpongeBob tried to make Squidward a member again. I said Squidward is overrated because many people likes him and I don't understand why. I thought Squidward fans will hate Squidward in this episode but they are protecting Squidward in this episode. When the fans realized that Squidward is a jerk sometimes?

TVTrophs said:
lolwut

you never EVER give proof or evidence to your argument

He doesn't always get hurt. As SB_DW stated in his last post on the 2nd page, there are TONS, AND TONS, AND TONS, of times SpongeBob has helped Squidward. TONS. TONS. TONS. This is one 11-minute episode in a whole entire aggregate of 289 Squidward appearances. This episode, A Pal for Gary, One Coarse Meal, Gone, etc. have so much abuse, they are COMPLETLEY OUT OF CHARACTER AND YOU CAN'T USE THEM TO GENERALIZE A WHOLE CHARACTER IN THE WHOLE SERIES!! Second of all, the Bikini Bottomites turning up on Squidward shouldn't have happened, but how the hell is that SPONGEBOB'S fault? He didn't just go and tell the fish to ruin Squidwards' life, now did he?! And SB doesn't deserve abuse because he's oblivious, NO ONE DESERVES ABUSE, well, no one except Squidward. But here's the thing, he's a negative character. Negative characters get the abuse, I"m sorry, but this is how it is both in RL and in TV, he should get MINIMAL, CONTROLLED, abuse. I agree some of the Squid abuse is downright wrong and needs to stop, but it's definitely stopping in the latest seasons so it's very unfair to use this one freaking episode in the latest season as a recap of the whole show. And don't say only Squidward fans will agree with you, because I am a HUGE, HUGE, Squidward fan. And don't tell me "Squidiam" doesn't count, because Squidiam is just for the lulz, and i actually care about BOTH as characters and as a friendship.

SB_DW_Fan said:
I agree about Bikini Bottomies but I still think SpongeBob doesn't deserve this. SpongeBob feels Squidward's pain sometimes too. In Good Neighbors SpongeBob realized that he is a bad neighbor and he wanted to apologize to Squidward. In the Tikiland and "Are You Happy Now?" episode SpongeBob wanted to make Squidward happy. In Cephalopod Lodge Spongebob tried to make Squidward a member again. I said Squidward is overrated because many people likes him and I don't understand why. I thought Squidward fans will hate Squidward in this episode but they areprotecting him in this episode. When the fans will realize that Squidward is a jerk sometimes?
I'm a Squidward fan and I realize he was a jerk :P

Take A Step, Inside Your Mind! I'm Stalking you.
SB_DW_Fan said:
I agree about Bikini Bottomies but I still think SpongeBob doesn't deserve this. SpongeBob feels Squidward's pain sometimes too. In Good Neighbors, SpongeBob realized that he is a bad neighbor and he wanted to apologize to Squidward. In "Enchanted Tiki Dreams" and "Are You Happy Now?", SpongeBob wanted to make Squidward happy. In Cephalopod Lodge, SpongeBob tried to make Squidward a member again. I said Squidward is overrated because many people likes him and I don't understand why. I thought Squidward fans will hate Squidward in this episode but they are protecting Squidward in this episode. When the fans realized that Squidward is a jerk sometimes?
I am not protecting him but Im saying the bottomites went overboard with this and you think SpongeBob would get a message that he annoys Squidward no matter how many times he said it by now.

I am not protecting him but Im saying the bottomites went overboard with this and you think SpongeBob would get a message that he annoys Squidward no matter how many times he said it by now.
See, the problem is an doesn't NEED to get a message. His kindness trumps his annoying ness, rarely is his annoying ness from not being niec. You're acting as of sb is assaulting squidward

squidwardisawesome22 said:
Sorry guys, but I'm on Trophy's side.
Once again, can you GIVE US PROOF? you know, instead of saying "LALALLA SB DOES NOTHING BUT ASSAULT SQUIDWARD". Name the episodes that AREN'T OOC (NO A PAL FOR GARY, NO SQUID'S VISIT, NO CEPHALOPOD LODGE) for SpongeBob and tell me them please.

So apparently I'm the only one on this site who should be labeled as "the bad guy"?
God darn it, stop being sensitive. No, you're NOT THE BAD GUY! I'm just sick of people supporting Squidward to death, treating SB like Satan, and acting as if all SB does is abuse Squidward without giving any proof whatsoever.

Since when did I support Squidward to death? On my best seasons 1-3 episodes, I said I thought Squidward was unlikeable in Club Spongebob. I will even go on to say this in Fools in April, Can You Spare a Dime?, and Grandma's Kisses.
No, I don't treat Spongebob like Satan. I can think of him not being out of character in Little Yellow Book, Fools in April, Christmas Who?, Sponge-Cano!, Giant Squidward, Wormy, a few other episodes.
never said you specifically fit the examples in my post, except for the not giving proof.

People here are saying thigns like "SB is the bad guy" and "SB has never done nice things" and this is all stuff that is simply untrue, sad to admit.

Vendri

Imitation Krab
Bad episode.

1: One of the customers was told by Squidward to their face whose diary it was that he was reading, and he didn't give a damn, and actually wanted to hear more.

• Squidward: What? Oh, no. No, no, no. I was just reading what SpongeBob wrote in his diary. It's hilarious.
  • Customer #2: Reading somebody else's diary—that's terrible! Tell me more!
Then he did a complete 180 on Squidward when everybody else found out whose it was. What the...?

2: Their over-reactions after finding out whose diary it was. Really, repossessing Squidward's house because he read Spongebob's diary and leaving him homeless? Not only is it going overboard like usual on the Squidward Abuse issue, but It makes me question the laws that are in effect in Bikini Bottom. Also, is Bikini Bottom's news media really that uneventful that somebody reading somebody else's diary gets front-page coverage in the newspapers? I'm genuinely surprised they didn't have a scene of Perch Perkins reporting on Squidward reading the diary on-top of that.

I hated this episode the first time I saw it. Spongebob being a crybaby as always, stupid logic, Squidward abuse.

1/10

Vendri said:
Bad episode.

1: One of the customers was told by Squidward to their face whose diary it was that he was reading, and he didn't give a damn, and actually wanted to hear more.

• Squidward: What? Oh, no. No, no, no. I was just reading what SpongeBob wrote in his diary. It's hilarious.
  • Customer #2: Reading somebody else's diary—that's terrible! Tell me more!
Then he did a complete 180 on Squidward when everybody else found out whose it was. What the...?

2: Their over-reactions after finding out whose diary it was. Really, repossessing Squidward's house because he read Spongebob's diary and leaving him homeless? Not only is it going overboard like usual on the Squidward Abuse issue, but It makes me question the laws that are in effect in Bikini Bottom. Also, is Bikini Bottom's news media really that uneventful that somebody reading somebody else's diary gets front-page coverage in the newspapers? I'm genuinely surprised they didn't have a scene of Perch Perkins reporting on Squidward reading the diary on-top of that.

I hated this episode the first time I saw it. Spongebob being a crybaby as always, stupid logic, Squidward abuse.

1/10
I agree about Bikini Bottomies but not agree about Squid abuse. I didn't feel bad for Squidward at all. This episode is a SpongeBob abuse episode, not a Squid abuse episode. Squidward was a huge jerk to SpongeBob in this episode. If Squidward read your diary, would you hate him?

You know re-watching this episode made me like it. I find it very funny. SpongeBob's diary is funny.
Best Character - Squidward
9/10

Rihanna

Giant Clam
This episode is basically a rip-off of Fools in April and Squidward was suprisinly unlikeable in this episode.
I give this episode a 3/10 it's my least favorite Season 9 so far.

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
No offense, but this is my least favorite episode in the whole show. It disappointed me a lot.

I criticized the episode, because of Squidward's high antagonism and jerky attitude.

Seriously, why would he read someone's diary for no reason? Just SpongeBob hasn't cooked the Krabby Patties and Squidward found the diary. I know he doesn't like SpongeBob though.

Well, the plot was completely pointless and Squidward deserved to get thrown with tomatoes by the Bikini Bottom citizens. I wonder why SpongeBob showed his other diary to Squidward.

My rating for this episode: 0/10. Sorry, for those who liked the episode.

Back