182a. Little Yellow Book

Because, as a Loud House fan, I like Lola Loud and her catchphrase, along with Lincoln, Lisa, Leni, Luan, Lynn and Luna. And stop offending my favorite show (The Loud House). Look, I don't wanna offend you, but keep your opinions to yourself. Plus, it's good to use other cartoon references outside SpongeBob as reactions. It's like MoBrosStudios, man.
Uh-oh.

Might wanna run away before everyone tries to kill you :p

SpongeBronyPH

BobCarotte said:
I was being a little bit sarcastic. Sorry for offending you.

Surprisingly, most people on SBM dislike The L House including me. If you make references to this show in every SPONGEBOB review, you will annoy people here, no offense. Also, I think you should calm down a little when reviewing an episode you hate. I don't want people to think you're some hater that relies on "bad reviewer's reviews", in this case MoBrosStudios.
Wintermelon43 said:
Uh-oh.

Might wanna run away before everyone tries to kill you :p
SO, what are you saying, am I the only SBM member who loves The Loud House? Its their opinion if most of the other SBM members hate The Loud House. I do love SBSP and TLH. And by the way, I'll never annoy everyone here in SBmania. I never offend anyone here in my life.

What did I just say about how the worst is yet to come? Yep, this episode is worse than Squid Baby. It's like Fools in April, but worse. And I thought that episode was pretty bad! Squidward's a jerk, but his punishment goes too far, and the townspeople are horrendous. Plus, most of the jokes fall flat. Like this one: "I guess I'm peaked to 'peek' at that book!".

Ranking so far:
1. License to Milkshake (A)
2. Patrick-Man! (B)
3. Extreme Spots (B)
4. Gary's New Toy (B)
5. Squirrel Record (C)
6. Squid Baby (E)
7. Little Yellow Book (F)