181b. Squid Baby

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
I thought this episode was decent, but some parts were annoying. I felt bad for Squidward how he got a head injury. It isn't a funny episode. I don't remember much this episode at all. 7/10.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
Man, the Squidward-focused episodes are always weird (examples: This, Squidward In Clarinetland, etc.). This was... meh-ish. The plot is terrible, the toilet jokes were unnecessary. And the episode's overall... bad/meh. We just didn't need this.

4/10

todd phillips said:
this was a good episode just pure gold.
Please explain why.

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
GordoktheMerry said:
I actually don't see what's so horrible about it. It's not THAT much of a Squidward torture fest. I thought it was hard to watch Squid Baby get hit in the head repeatedly, but other than that, I liked the episode! And this was the best line of the episode!

Nat (the yellow fish): (gets his face drawn on by Squid Baby) My face! My face! Also my leg but mostly my face!

Rating: 6.5
Okay, I may have sounded a bit too enthusiastic when I first posted this.

If you want to know the truth, I actually CAN see why so many people hate this episode. I personally found some parts to be pretty darn stupid and disturbing, and I absolutely hated how the Bikini Bottomites treated poor Squidward at the Krusty Krab. I wouldn't call this one of the worst Squid Abuse episodes, but I agree that it can get really mean and distasteful. On the positive side, however, I liked how Spongebob and Patrick tried to take care of Squidward (other than accidentally hitting his head on something), and I liked how Patrick actually acted more like a good father, rather than be a lazy jerk who lets Spongebob suffer through all the work. Also, I found some parts kind of funny, like Nat's "My Leg" line, Squidward saying "Hey, don't you scoot away from me, I'm scolding here!", and "for here or to 'GOO'".

So, to be fair, despite my first post on this episode, I'm actually more or less neutral towards this episode. I don't like it THAT much, but I don't hate it either.

Rating: 6.3/10 (okay)

OWM

XD
This episode is pretty weird and stupid. It's a big insult to people suffering from head trauma, and I just found it to be Rock A-Bye Bivalve 2 except worse than the original. I did kinda like the "My Leg!" shoutout, however.
Final score: 4/10

SecretBox

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Horrible episode. It's a rip-off of Rock-a-Bye Bivalve except with Squid Abuse. The jokes are unfunny! Even the my leg gag was extremely forced in my opinion. Mr. Krabs is a ::dolphin noise:: in this episode and Squidward crapping his pants was uncalled for. Nothing is funny or enjoyable about this episode. 1/10

Pyreflies of MJ

Imitation Krab
I thought it was weird, funny and strangely sweet - so naturally I liked it, lol.

My favorite quote was:

"Mr. Krabs, if my poopie baby isn't welcome here, then I'm not staying either!"

LOL, I died.

ScumBob

sicko m0de
Why do people like this episode? I hated this one. Alright, I'll try not to curse in this one. Episodes that really make me angry make me almost want to curse, okay. Here we go.
Oh, and also, my following review will contain spoilers. Ready? Okay.
I'm warning you, this contains spoilers.

I didn't like how much of a jerk Mr. Krabs was. He didn't even care about Squidward's condition. I swear, I want Mr. Krabs to be arrested now.
Also, even though the doctor said NOT to hit Squidward's head, they still do so anyway. You're lucky this episode doesn't use an actual baby, Paul Tibbit. And the worst part....Squidward booms in his diaper (they even make a close up of it).
They also have some terrible jokes. Honestly, I think this episode is a copy of Rock a Bye-Bivalve, whatever it's called.

3/10...wait, I don't even care what rating this episode gets, I just hate it.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
SpongeCob said:
Honestly, I think this episode is a copy of Rock a Bye-Bivalve, whatever it's called.
Just the part when they take care of something, but I wouldn't really call it a copy of Rock-a-Bye Bivalve.

ScumBob

sicko m0de
President Squidward said:
Just the part when they take care of something, but I wouldn't really call it a copy of Rock-a-Bye Bivalve.
Though, I still hated it. Mr. Krabs was a HUGE jerk in this episode. I think Paul Tibbit is turning Mr. Krabs into the Nickelodeon executives.

Meanwhile, at Nick HQ...

Nick: I don't care if the voice actor of SpongeBob died, you better get another one or you're fired!

Yeah, Nick doesn't care.

edit: cringe, 11 year old me

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
SpongeCob said:
Though, I still hated it. Mr. Krabs was a HUGE jerk in this episode. I think Paul Tibbit is turning Mr. Krabs into the Nickelodeon executives.

Meanwhile, at Nick HQ...

Nick: I don't care if the voice actor of SpongeBob died, you better get another one or you're fired!

Yeah, Nick doesn't care.
The voice actor of SpongeBob never died :| , unless if you were just using an example.

And I don't think that's exactly Paul's fault, Stephen Hillenburg still works on the show.

ScumBob

sicko m0de
President Squidward said:
The voice actor of SpongeBob never died :| , unless if you were just using an example.

And I don't think that's exactly Paul's fault, Stephen Hillenburg still works on the show.
Yeah, I was using a cruel example. Though, sometimes I believe Stephen is crazy enough to let Paul do this nonsense.

Mantis

killer queen best stand
I can safely say that Mr. Enter already did a good review on this terrible episode.

Insomnia

Flying Dutchman's Sock
This was like a mix of "Rock a By Bivalve" and a "Squidward Torture ::dolphin noise::".
It was pretty damn bad, it had Spongebob and Patrick acting like babies and then all 3 of them being annoying for about half the episode with random Squid abuse thrown in. This was like a season 6 episode.

3.5/10 I give it an extra half a point for the meta "My Leg" gag.

Back