Really not as good as I was hoping...
The vengeful mattress reminded me of those blocks from super mario 64
The drasticals were all pretty weird characters

Wumbologist

Banished
Really not as good as I was hoping...
The vengeful mattress reminded me of those blocks from super mario 64
The drasticals were all pretty weird characters

I'm going with your opinion. The episode overall, wasn't that great. I was suprised that there wasn't a lot of funny gags.
The Drasticals were awfully strange. Johnny Krill didn't look right, and the others didn't really fit in.
So basically, I didn't care for this episode.

Cha

I love SBM
I liked the intros for the members. The stunts were fun and I liked SpongeBob and Patrick's part in it. I liked the mattress part. It did kinda seem just like one stunt after the other, but it wasn't bad.

4/5

CartoonJazzLover

Balloon Traveler
Best episode of the night. It started off really awesome. Most of the stunts here were great. Mattress part was the funniest...nitpick here were Patrick taking off his brain and the rushed ending. 10/10

GoodNoodle

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Had lots of gags, and felt like a great part 2 to A Life in a Day. 8.8/10

Jibbix

Balloon Traveler
Good episode. In a way, it felt like a giant montage of stunts. In reality, that's all it really was. The random British fish or whatever was random, and the ending was abrupt and barely an ending at all. However, as a fan of visual humor, the episode was great and delivered on all things I need in a Spongebob episode. Patrick and Spongebob were pretty funny, and Spongebob's boxing outfit was great. The Drasticals were great characters that were interesting. And, the direction from Luke Brookshier and Marc Ceccareli was amazing in this ep was great. The action sequences were awesome. Seeing Sand Mountain was cool, and the HD looked beautiful. The episode was nothing special. But it was good. Nice start to Season 9.

9/10. On a Pre-Movie scale, 8/10. Pretty dang good.

LeElephantMonster

Moby Dollar
Good episode. In a way, it felt like a giant montage of stunts. In reality, that's all it really was. The random British fish or whatever was random, and the ending was abrupt and barely an ending at all. However, as a fan of visual humor, the episode was great and delivered on all things I need in a Spongebob episode. Patrick and Spongebob were pretty funny, and Spongebob's boxing outfit was great. The Drasticals were great characters that were interesting. And, the direction from Luke Brookshier and Marc Ceccareli was amazing in this ep was great. The action sequences were awesome. Seeing Sand Mountain was cool, and the HD looked beautiful. The episode was nothing special. But it was good. Nice start to Season 9.

9/10. On a Pre-Movie scale, 8/10. Pretty dang good.
Hope season 9 stays that way

Eugene Krabs

Imitation Krab
Honestly, this episode wasn't as good as I expected. I didn't find anything especially funny, aside from the boxing scene.

Overall, it wasn't good, it wasn't bad, it was just okay.

cwn

Porous Freak
I'd say this was the worst of the SSSG. Good, I liked the stunts, but pretty boring throughout the episode. 8/10

NastyPatty2002

Dead Inspector
Kind of spoiled by Nick with all the ads and videos on Nick.com.....

But I have to say,

1. The HD was stunning,
2. The intros for the Drasticals were amazing.
and 3. Grand Maul Granny. :D

9.5/10

Ugly Barnacle

I'm not really ugly, I just stink
This episode wasn't really special at all, I agree that it was all just a montage of stunts. It was kind of a copy of "A Life in a Day" but different in its own way too. I don't think all the hype was worth it. It had a few funny parts, like when Patrick purposely gets stung by jellyfish to get spots on himself. I'd give this a 5.8/10

Dr. Peter Lankton

Giant Clam
Pretty terrible, it just lacked something. The characters weren't likeable, it was fast paced, and quite boring at some parts. 1.5/5

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
LOL moments:

- Patrick ripping his head off and licking his brain like an ice cream cone
- Patrick singing while jumping rope

Other than that...meh.

ringoffirejrc

Bomb-Selling Pirate
One of my least favorite episodes of all time.

The Drasticals were just flat-out sucky characters, the plot was dull, and the "stunts" were too corny, even for a cartoon.

1/10.

Back