176b. Chum Fricassee

The episode seems.... quite interesting to me. Seems weird to see Squiddy making chum! Ah well, haven't seen the promos yet. But I'll be up and ready to see this one! :)

Ugly Barnacle

I'm not really ugly, I just stink
This episode looks like it should be great! It'll be the second season 8 episode to have Plankton and Squidward in a team up! Looking forward to it, probably more than "Move it or Lose It", which I basically have no idea what it's about.

This is an edit a year later. This episode was decent, I'd say. I liked the chemistry between Squidward and Plankton, although they're running out of characters for the little algae to befriend. :friends: I also like how Plankton was finally getting away from the formula. Starting his own business in "Chum Bucket Supreme" worked out well, so I'm glad the writers thought about that. The ending was kind of predictable, especially since Krabs was bawling his eyes out, just like CBS (not the channel, hehe). Oh, well. With the two antagonists getting things their way, it's probably not gonna end that way, especially with Plankton on board. :P 7/10

CartoonJazzLover

Balloon Traveler
It was pretty decent but not my favorite. There wasn't that much laugh out moments but Mr Krabs and SpongeBob disguising was the funniest. Honestly this episode didn't beat Sweet and Sour Squid so that episode was better than Chum Fricasse. My rating would be a 7/10

I did noticed the return of Comic Walk (Squidward's theme song) and that cartoon sting that hasn't been used since Frozen Face Off.

Ugly Barnacle

I'm not really ugly, I just stink
This episode was pretty decent. I'm surprised that you hated it so much, PatStar! =O I loved the chemistry between Squidward and Plankton even better than "Sweet and Sour Squid." The part with Krabs sneaking into the restaurant to see why it has so many customers has been used SOO many times, though. It was funny seeing Squid's grandma. But, isn't his mom like 80 years old? How is his grandma still alive? :weehammer: But this episode was pretty funny, and not too much of a Plankton episode rather than a Squidward episode, which is good. 7/10

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
What's with all of the hate? I mean I guess it wasn't the BEST episode, but it was pretty good. And the rant about Bikini Bottomites. I don't really mind them, they can get annoying at times, but not all the time. We saw Squidward's grandma, which was cool. And we heard the old Squidward music!

One of the funny parts was when Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob were sitting on the side of the street and the guy gave him the leftovers. Made my laugh out loud, and I don't usually do that on SpongeBob. Also, I liked Plankton in this episode. He was actually caring in this episode at times for the safety and health, like when he said you need to cook at for exactly 24 hours. The beginning was also good for me.

The part where Mr. Krabs sneaks into a restaurant to see what's going on in there is way overused, though. Otherwise, decent. 6.5/10

This episode was pretty decent. I'm surprised that you hated it so much, PatStar! =O I loved the chemistry between Squidward and Plankton even better than "Sweet and Sour Squid." The part with Krabs sneaking into the restaurant to see why it has so many customers has been used SOO many times, though. It was funny seeing Squid's grandma. But, isn't his mom like 80 years old? How is his grandma still alive? :weehammer: But this episode was pretty funny, and not too much of a Plankton episode rather than a Squidward episode, which is good. 7/10

No hate, just didn't like it, it was poor.

AlexaStar

Floating Shopping List
Ugh, too many Plankton episodes. This was okay, but nothing I'd jump to see again.

Am I the only one who wishes Sandy would appear more often? I literally count on my fingers the main characters who appear in these new episodes, just to see who usually appears. Lo and behold, Sandy isn't typically one of them.

hfjs

This was an OK episode. It had a good plot, though Squid was kinda mean. The jokes were decently executed, and this episode can be forgettable.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
Is it just me or does this episode remind me of the T.U.F.F. Puppy episode "Snapnapped", but Bikini Bottom style? Squidward goes to work for Plankton "the bad guy", Squidward was kinda mean, but it was fine by me.

Another thing is when Mr.Krabs and SpongeBob sneak in to go to the restaurant reminds me of a scene in "T.U.F.F. Puppy" on the episode "The Wrong Stuff".

ANYWAY, HATED THE ENDING. SQUIDWARD DOESN'T DESEVRE WHAT HE GETS AT THE END OF THE EPISODE.

The Lesson here?: THE BIKINI BOTTOMITES AND MR. KRABS ARE JERKS.

Rating: 7.5/10

I really love this episode. It's one of the best season 8 episodes. I even loved this episode more than Sweet and Sour Squid episode (I still love that episode though). I kinda hated that Mr. Krabs used Squidward as a doormat at the end of this episode and I don't think Squidward deserves to be doormat, even though he was mean to Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob and he undercooked fricassees but the episode is very creative for a Plankton episode and the episode is fun to watch, so I can let the ending slide. Squidward and Plankton's interactions are great again and the episode is funny in some parts. Also I liked Squidward's grandma's apperance. She is very funny in this episode. 10/10.

Mantis

killer queen best stand
All I can say is it's really forgettable, or maybe it's because I haven't watched New Spongebob in a while. I don't know.

Back