176a. Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team up is Go!

I didn't see this episode, but apparently it aired. Amphitrite didn't seem to like it. :p But let's discuss, so I could get SPOILERS! :naughty2:
can a mod/admin lock this topic

Ugly Barnacle

I'm not really ugly, I just stink
It was decent. Not too great. It was funny seeing Man Ray getting tubby from eating the patties. :p It just felt like it was missing some substance, the plot was kind of all-over-the-place. It wasn't bad though. It's sad to say that this is probably, maybe even definitley, the last episode we will see Mermaid Man played by Ernest Borgnine. :(
I will give it a 6.2/10

It was decent. Not too great. It was funny seeing Man Ray getting tubby from eating the patties. :p It just felt like it was missing some substance, the plot was kind of all-over-the-place. It wasn't bad though. It's sad to say that this is probably, maybe even definitley, the last episode we will see Mermaid Man played by Ernest Borgnine. :(
I will give it a 6.2/10

And now I'm even more sad than usual..... -_-

ringoffirejrc

Bomb-Selling Pirate
It's sad to say that this is probably, maybe even definitley, the last episode we will see Mermaid Man played by Ernest Borgnine. :(
Yeah, that got to me a bit :( I'm still really curious what they're gonna do with MM now. Still, a pretty good episode. Not as good as "Gary's New Toy", but still a good'un. 7/10

I din't see every single bit and piece of it, but I actually ended up enjoying how it seemed to go from place-to-place each scene. I know most of you might disagree with me, but I like when the writers do stuff like that. Try out new things. :thumbsup:

As for the episode itself, I didn't love it that much. Not as good as "Gary's New Toy." It seemed as if the whole episode was sort of his fault. Although I can't lie, I loved his overweightly looks. :p But most importantly, these episode marked the possible last one with Ernest Borgnine. Although I wish it could've ended up on a higher note, it was above average. 6.9/10 :)

Jibbix

Balloon Traveler
Hm, a pretty good episode. Not a lot to say here, but I might as well.

Da Good
- The subplot where Spongebob tried to find Mermaid Man And Barnacle Boy was hilarious. "ICE CREAM!"
- And I have to applaud the plot, too- Man Ray and Plankton teaming up is a good concept.
- The way Man Ray eats Krabby Patties got me to laugh. :p
- I appreciated Mr. Krabs whistling "Blow The Man Down", like he did in Spongebob's Last Stand.

Da Bad
- The ep was a little boring. Not very memorable, to be honest. That was pretty much the only flaw.

I'd give it a 7.5-8.0/10. Not spectacular, but good.

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
Pretty good. Sad that it's Ernest's last episode, but I think another voice actor will take his spot. Take a moment to remember Ernest Borgnine.

To the episode, I liked when SB danced with everyone, and the "ICE CREAM" part. The ending wasn't the best, but not the worst. 7/10

Perry The Platypus

....What?
I actually like this more thasn GNT. GNT was nothing special (til the end) while this was good all he way through. Sad to see it's the last MM&BB ep ever tho. B+

(Nio dedication to Ernest? Fail)

Cha

I love SBM
It was alright, nothing too special though. I liked SpongeBob's song at the beginning. The subplot was good and I liked the Man Ray parts. Bringing back canned bread was great as well.

Overall 7.7/10

Jibbix

Balloon Traveler
I didn't mention this in my review, but I also have to say that I appreciated that the title card music was actual superhero show APM music instead of music crafted by the show's crew.:)

Ugly Barnacle

I'm not really ugly, I just stink
I didn't mention this in my review, but I also have to say that I appreciated that the title card music was actual superhero show APM music instead of music crafted by the show's crew. :)

The title card music sounded almost EXACTLY like the original MM&BB episode title card music, "The Lineman" by Sam Spence. Except it was different. It's called "Man, Go Man!" by Ralph Dollimore.

Web Surfer

Banished
A pretty good episodes with some balanced jokes. I actually found it better than Gary's New Toy, although fat Man Ra did disturb me in a way...

So, what'd you think of this episode?

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
I liked this episode. It was bittersweet hearing Borgnine's last performance.

Funny parts I remember:
- Plankton looking under "fiends" instead of "friends", and SpongeBob's comment: "He's in the phone book?"
- The emergency signal only working in night-time emergencies.
- ICE CREAM
- Plankton explaining how dominance in the fast food market has a direct correlation with world domination.

Mr. Sea Shell

Floating Shopping List
Ernest Borgnine's last episode... R.I.P. (1917-2012). Anyway, this episode was alright. 7 out of 10.

hfjs

So this was Milkmaidman's Mermaid Man's final episode. R.I.P. Ernest Borgnine.

That being said, I think this episode had an overused plot but funny jokes.

Back