175. It's A SpongeBob Christmas!

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff

It's out on iTunes and on DVD at Walmart now :)

Just finished watching it.... I really enjoyed it.
Not gonna give any spoilers. It's a good episode though... put me in the Christmas mood.

Web Surfer

Banished
Abney, can you upload it? Even if it's gonna take longer, this'll probably be the last episode airing this year.

Plus, didn't you say something about a code for it to upload itself?

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
Abney, can you upload it? Even if it's gonna take longer, this'll probably be the last episode airing this year.

Can't you just buy it o_0

Sorry I don't mean to sound rude but abney has been uploading a lot of eps... surely it's not that expensive

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff

Probably not going to since you can buy it now. If I do, it will be for VIPs only.

Box And Company

Floating Shopping List
I live far away from Wal Mart, so, I'll probably just wait until it premieres on TV.
Writers: Luke Brookshier, Marc Ceccarelli, Derek Iversen, and Mr. Lawrence :D
Anyway, can't wait for the episode. Hope you guys who bought the DVD enjoy it!

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
Oh come on. I don't even have a single cent. I'm 10 for god sakes.
Use your parents' iTunes :p

DISCLAIMER: PhilipB does not endorse the use of parent iTunes account by children without the parents' knowledge. My views are my own opinion and do not neccessarily reflect the opinions of SpongeBuddy Mania as a company. Also, It

Web Surfer

Banished
Use your parents' iTunes :p

DISCLAIMER: PhilipB does not endorse the use of parent iTunes account by children without the parents' knowledge. My views are my own opinion and do not neccessarily reflect the opinions of SpongeBuddy Mania as a company. Also, It

My parents don't have an iTunes account.

SBRoxMan

SpongeBobRocksMan
I managed to download the episode :) and without saying any spoilers, I'll agree with Abney that it's a good episode that put me in the Christmas mood :)

Web Surfer

Banished
Guys, should we delete the filler comments above? Not only is it wasting space, but I don't want anyone in the future to see those comments.

léo elbarto

Bomb-Selling Pirate
can antbody upload it, please? it won't be in europe before at least 1 year

oh wait i found it

Cha

I love SBM
Just watched it! :D

Oh man what a great special. The background music was great, all the characters had good roles, the song at the ending was perfect, etc. I felt like it was a tad short, but of course it was because of all the hard work into making this. Patrick was hilarious as well. 9.5/10

léo elbarto

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I think it was great, I loved patrick in this special, he was just like in season 2, there was tons of great gag and the ending was great, but some part were creepy, well mostly the santa has he eyes on me song, and actually santa was pretty mean,but yet, it was very funny , it actually looked like a season 2 episode, 9,5/10

Back