173b. Demolition Doofus

Jibbix

Balloon Traveler

It airs tonight(July 21st) at 8:30, along with Face Freeze. Hopefully, it'll be good.

Thoughts on the episode? It's one of the last of Season 8.

LeElephantMonster

Moby Dollar
389109_10150946295981366_579731409_n.jpg
mrs puff XDD

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
Mrs. Puff was SCARY. I was creeped out. But it was still funny. I thought the beginning was funny when SpongeBob went "Let's get this party started!" and then he just kept crashing. I was glad that Mrs. Puff went back to normal in the end, because I'd never watch SpongeBob again if she didn't xD. I'd give it a 8/10.

LeElephantMonster

Moby Dollar
Mrs. Puff was SCARY. I was creeped out. But it was still funny. I thought the beginning was funny when SpongeBob went "Let's get this party started!" and then he just kept crashing. I was glad that Mrs. Puff went back to normal in the end, because I'd never watch SpongeBob again if she didn't xD. I'd give it a 8/10.
If mrs puff stayed like that they would probably forget about it and pretend that never happened. Because its not like they ever did that.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
Haha I love the episodes where Mrs. Puff goes insane
I thought this was a great episode :D 8/10
Deflated Mrs. Puff looked pretty weird

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
Do you think Mrs. Puff will go back to normal? I hope so. I think that wanting him dead was a little harsh. Did she want him dead in the old episodes? I don't recall her being THAT harsh.

CartoonJazzLover

Balloon Traveler
This episode was great. Liked the storyline of SpongeBob being entered in the derby especially where he kept knocking off the other drivers. But Mrs. Puff was the huge flaw in here. 8/10

GoodNoodle

Bomb-Selling Pirate
An interesting concept for a Mrs. Puff episode. Liked the dark humor. 8/10.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
  • Spongebob smashing into things never fails to amuse me. I'm guessing they got the idea for this episode from the “Boating Bash” game that came out a few years ago.
  • It's kind of dark how Mrs Puff actually wanted Spongebob dead, but understandable given what he's put her through. She has a nervous breakdown because of him in nearly every episode.
  • Mrs P's evil cackling cracked me up. Every line she delivered was gold. Has her voice actor ever won an award? If not, she should have.
  • “FLOOR IT!”
Great episode and a solid addition to Season 8.

JCM

#cancelspongebob
Do you think Mrs. Puff will go back to normal? I hope so. I think that wanting him dead was a little harsh. Did she want him dead in the old episodes? I don't recall her being THAT harsh.

She always hated him. It was only a matter of time.

Also, the episode wasn't bad. 8/10

Ugly Barnacle

I'm not really ugly, I just stink
This episode was terrible. Mrs. Puff ACTUALLY wanted to kill SpongeBob! She didn't just want him to leave her alone, she wanted him DEAD! Kind of dark if you ask me! And why would people run a demolition derby at a hospital? :confused: Mrs. Puff was such a ruthless old lady! This episode was completely out-of-character and had a stupid concept. 1.5/10 I think it's one of the worst of season 8.

Powerstars

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I had to stop watching after I saw Mrs. Puff's plan. I was scared. It had a few funny moments when I first started watching, but I didn't like how Mrs. Puff jumped onto Spongebob, likely about to beat him up. She wanted him dead. Mrs. Puff doesn't even hate Spongebob, she's just traumatized by his driving.

OldFanNewSkeptic

Moby Dollar
I thought the "spongebob must die" joke was excellent dark humor. I also loved ms.puff's laughter. but still lacking. I give it 6/10. could have been great but its missing something.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
This episode is so creepy. Why would the writers make Mrs. Puff go as far as wanting SpongeBob to die? That is just awful! All in all, I can't stand this episode, either. 1/10

Web Surfer

Banished
Bleh. Not good in my books. Some of the gags were brilliant, but everything felt so...weird. Not the good kind of weird. Mrs. Puff wanting Spongebob dead was chilling on itself, but when she tried killing him herself? Intensive stuff. 5/10

Squidward Tortellini

Imitation Krab
There are two things I dislike about this episode.

1.Mrs. Puff:It was actually scathe how bloodthirsty she was,she even tried to kill Spongebob herself!

2.The way that Spongebob did absolutely NOTHING except basic driving skills to survive the derby.

Overall:0.5/10

Back