172b. Glove World R.I.P.

hfjs

Glove World R.I.P. - 83%

This was a pretty good episode. I liked the plot and I thought it was pretty creative and funny.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
I liked this episode. It was actually kind of funny for the most part, such as Patrick wearing the glove hat as pants. Although it was a bit sad that Glove World was closing down forever, I thought it was nice
that it was shut down to make way for Glove Universe (a bigger and better version of Glove World).
This was a good episode, and I wish it was more appreciated than it is. 7.5/10

Spongeo

Professional Mayo Player
I like this episode seeing them two stand up for themselves but what I would like to see is an ep with Glove Universe!!

Web Surfer

Banished
I would have liked this episode if I was two...

But sadly, that isn't the case. 5/10

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
I wonder if there will be an episode for Glove Universe.

This episode was great, but underrated. This episode had a creative plot and I liked SpongeBob's and Patrick's character. One of the best episodes in Season 8. 8/10.

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
Please use Glove Universe in future episodes! I think a good plot can be used with Glove Universe. I really liked the fact that the episode ended with something that could potentially continue with another episode. It could also be a good continuity opener for the show. As for the episode, I enjoyed it for sure. There were a lot of funny moments like SpongeBob being the mirror and Patrick being afraid to jump off the farris wheel :P Not bad for season 8.

delete my account

PRESIDENT
All I saw was SpongeBob and Patrick screwing everything up for eleven minutes. And it feels weird because it's almost like they've done that before. :/

The Drifter

Some person.
And I'm still waiting for an episode about Glove Universe, it would came out aaaaany moment now.

Orange Rhymer

Imitation Krab
I didn't really like this episode. None of the jokes are funny (except for the one where the roller coaster flies into Spongebob's house into the beginning). The entire episode is really boring. And the ending joke is just really frustrating. Spongebob didn't deserve to be locked away from Glove Universe because of Patrick's stupidity. If you want to watch an episode taking place in Glove World, watch Roller Cowards, it's fantastic.

MissTree

Moby Dollar
rather just watch Roller Cowards, thats a better amusement park theme episode.

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 8

Episode: Glove World R.I.P.

This episode was very bad. The plot was just bad. I was kinda disappointed when Glove World was locked down, but Glove Universe seems fascinating (it has eventual potential in possible future episodes regarding Glove Universe). Spongebob and Patrick were kinda stupid here, but it wasn't over the top in a negative way. There were few funny jokes. 4.5/10

Back