171b. InSPONGEiac

Ugly Barnacle

I'm not really ugly, I just stink

Premiere date: Mon, 9th April, 5:00pm

I just saw this episode. It was very unique but not amazing, and the ending with the mustard dispenser was sort of weird. I'd give it a 5.7/10.

Discuss this episode here!

Wumbologist

Banished
Woah, woah, I hated this episode.
Probably, the worst episode of Season 8.
It was creepy, in his dream... even Patrick was creepy. >_<
Worse episode. 1.5/10.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Wasn't able to watch this episode (or any of last week's) but I followed the Twitter reaction and people were saying that it was weird, "Spongebob's on drugs" etc.
I'll wait until I've actually seen the episode myself until I pass judgement ... but I'm kind of disappointed that it's apparently another nightmare fuel ep, especially as they talked about it at ComicCon and we've been anticipating it for a while.

Wumbologist

Banished
Wasn't able to watch this episode (or any of last week's) but I followed the Twitter reaction and people were saying that it was weird, "Spongebob's on drugs" etc.
I'll wait until I've actually seen the episode myself until I pass judgement ... but I'm kind of disappointed that it's apparently another nightmare fuel ep, especially as they talked about it at ComicCon and we've been anticipating it for a while.
SpongeBob is not on drugs.
Woah, people this day's are such :dolphin noise:ing stupid.
SpongeBob is a kid's show. But, apparently people don't think that.
What load of :dolphin noise:. So, no! Ah, fools this days! :rofl2:

SBManiac!!!!!!

welp bye lol
I saw this episode today and I thought it was...average. The things that I liked: some of the scenes were funny, including the part of the ending that was AFTER SpongeBob's dream; Patrick was stupid in this episode, but also funny. The things I didn't like: Mr. Krabs' overreaction to the VERY miniscule mistakes SB was making at the beginning of the episode and SpongeBob's dream from the mustard-dispenser monster to Sir Cecil, which in my opinion, was pretty messed-up. In short, this is an episode I would skip.

Final score: 5/10.

Cha

I love SBM
Patrick's scenes were funny and I love how SB was getting annoyed. I wonder where SB went during his sleep walk though. I liked how SB drank coffee too. :P

B+

Mr. Sea Shell

Floating Shopping List
After several months since its announcement, it finally aired! I love it and I'd say it is the best episode of season 8! 10/10

SpongeShine

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I love this episode! It was first announced on August 2011, and I was eager to watch it air for the first time. This episode was perfect! It was funny when Mr. Krabs scolded SpongeBob for using too much mustard. LOL :P It was also funny when SpongeBob had trouble falling asleep. I thought it was genius when he went to Patrick for help, but he just kept SpongeBob awake. It got even better when SpongeBob drank the coffee, and had a nightmare that he was being chased by Mr. Krabs as a mustard dispenser! Creepy, but funny! The reason I didn't give this episode was because the ending was weird when SpongeBob was crying mustard tears and Squidward said, "Best day at work, ever." :( But, other than that, this is a very entertaining episode of SpongeBob. Final grade: 9.5/10

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
It was a pretty good episode. Things I didn't like:

- Spongebob says he was 2 minutes late for bed. That joke is overused and many people say stuff like 1 minute later.

- The ending. Whenever SpongeBob cries, it makes me think SpongeBob has become a HUGE crybaby.

- The mustard he cried out. That was just weird.

Things I liked:

- When SpongeBob went to Patrick and Patrick made him stay up later.

- The billboard. For some reason, I liked the part where the milk talks.

- Patrick's story. It was kinda funny to me.

- Patrick's lullaby. That was pretty fun, too.

- When Mr Krabs sends SpongeBob home. The only reason I like that is because 1. it reminds me of pickles and 2. the ocean music is my favorite.

Overall, I give this episode a 6.5/10

GoodNoodle

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I think this is a good episode. The characters are pretty mean to SB, though. (Krabs in particular.) I think Patrick's song came from his parents trying to get him to exercise when he was a kid. Overall, 7.5/10.

cwn

Porous Freak
Penny Foolish isn't that bad. I think it's better than this.

Username

Imitation Krab
I really liked this episode though the ending was kind of strange. 9/10

One of my favorite parts:
Patrick: DRINK IT!
SpongeBob: Hey, That wasn't half bad. What was that anyway?
Patrick: Coffee.
SpongeBob: C-C-C-Coffee? Oh, For the last time Patrick I'm trying to GO TO SLEEP!
Patrick: Oops..

I LOVE THIS EPISODE! It's my most favorite episode of season 8. I highly recommend this episode! there were no flaws, IMO. 10/10

Back