171a. Karen 2.0

Ugly Barnacle

I'm not really ugly, I just stink

Airdate: Fri, 13th April, 5:00 pm

This episode was not bad at all, it wasn't amazing though. I feel like it was done before in a way, with an episode like "Komputer Overload." It had some funny parts though, like the ending. But this episode is passable and nothing special. 6/10

Cha

I love SBM
Nice episode. I liked how Karen was the main character in this one. I also like that she had facial expressions. The ending between Plankton and Karen was cute.

B+

It wasn't too bad. I'd give it a passing grade. I wasn't a big fan of the ending with Squidward, though. Poor guy.

7|10 Overall

hfjs

This was a pretty good episode. I like the plot and the jokes were funny. I also think this episode is a tiny bit better than a similar but still pretty good episode, Komputer Overload.

A Great Karen and Plankton episode. I loved it. Karen was great in this episode.
Best Character Karen

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
Great episode. Karen 2.0, (The actual character) was great to watch and great to see fight original Karen. Also, Karen 2.0 had a kind sorta big booty if you ask me... :P Seriously though, this episode wasn't half bad and I'm definitely glad Plankton regreted his actions in the end. 8.5/10

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
The episode is so underrated. Karen was a great character in this episode, the fight was great, and the ending was very good, but I thought this episode was a bit better than Komputer Overloard. 10/10

Karen 5000

Is it Rainbow Crash or Rainbow Dash?
10/10
I like Karen, since she is the main character in this episode. I am quite amazed at when Karen was hired for the Krusty Krab. The best parts are the computer fight, Karen saving Plankton and Plankton saving Karen, when Karen 2 explodes(I always wanted to see inside a computer) and Squidward wearing Karen 2's screen.
PS. I drew a scene of Karen working at the Krusty Krab in this episode.

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
This ep was pretty enjoyable for me. One of the things I like about the best post movie stuff is that they get into more about the relationships of certain characters and Plankton and Karen are no exception. I'm gonna go with a 7.5/10 for this. Think I'd still prefer "Single Cell Anniversary" for a really good episode that goes into this but yeah.

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 8

Episode: Karen 2.0

This episode was kinda good. The plot was nice. There were some funny jokes. 7/10

Jack M Crazyfish

I'm back, I guess.
So this episode is pretty mixed, lets get the bad stuff out of the way first, the plot is very similar to Komputer Overload like almost the exact same, just take out the cool designed robots with Karen 2 and you've got the same exact episode, also the beginning felt kinda forced and very mean-spirited like all she was doing was caring and cooking for Plankton and he does nothing for her while also building something to flat out replace her it really damaged this episode plus the episode really isn't that funny but enough about the negatives lets move on to the positives. I really like the design of Karen 2 as well as her voice, the fight between them was kinda cool even though it was very short and the beef they had beforehand was actually quite funny while Plankton felt like the innocent puppy being fought over.

4.5/10

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
I thought the story of this was decent, even if it's similar to Komputer Overload this does bring some new and interesting ideas to the table like Karen working at the Krusty Krab and Karen 2.0 herself. The rest of the episode is fun to watch too with some funny lines sprinkled in.

7.5/10

Back