16a. Valentine's Day

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 1

Episode: Valentine's Day

This episode was kinda good. The plot was nice. Patrick was sometimes annoying, but was most of the time funny. There were some funny jokes. 7/10

sansaranaga

Imitation Krab
I don't know why, but this one can't really hold my attention. I don't manage to watch it in its entirety a lot. But it's an alright episode, from what I remember. Just bored me a bit.

Alex Squarepants

angrier than ever
Happy Valentines Day Everyone.

This is a solid episode., pretty funny and enjoyable.

7/10

Professor Patrick

"Why must every 11 minutes of my life be filled wi
Happy Valentines Day Bikini Bottom!
Really great episode, brings back a lot of memories.
10/10

Supmandude

Squog
Best episode of all time!!! Patrick being a jerk is one of the funniest things ever!!!! "Heart on stick must die!!!!" XD

Lol posting this on Valentine's Day for an episode called "Valentine's Day" XD

Anyway this episode has a nice plot and some good comedy mixed in. Overall, 8.5/10 (or Great).

SquiddlyPie

random gal
Good episode, a classic one...Patrick thinking SB was inside the rock...hilarious...Poor SB , his plan went to pecies...but at least Patrick appreciated it at the end....I like it...I wish we had more Valentine's specials....8.5/10

Negative Nancy

Flying Dutchman's Sock
Giving the first season a rewatch right now and made it to this episode, a true classic! That face Patrick makes when SpongeBob gifts him a handshake is so great!

Ol Bold and Brash

Hu Tao stan
Happy Valentine's Day!

Anyways this was an amazing episode with lots of funny moments

Grade: A+

Best Character: All of them

Best Line: I defy you heartman

Best Moment: The Handshake

Leilaberns

Baby Clam
I love this episode a lot! I make sure to watch it every year on Valentine's Day! <3 I love the fact that it is a Valentine's Day episode that is not centered around romance since those stories are pretty rare to see.

I love how it shows how much Spongebob cares about everyone in town. The first half is so sweet, with Spongebob's plan to give Patrick the giant balloon. When the plan starts failing though, that's when things get interesting. Patrick's angry face when Spongebob tells him he got him a handshake kills me. Plus Patrick's rage at the end is my favorite part. I've been quoting "I defy you, heart man!" for years!

I understand people not liking this episode much, but I really love it.

Back