165b. Smoothe Jazz at Bikini Bottom

thedirtybubble

Floating Shopping List

There's no topic for this episode yet so I thought I'd make one. It was pretty nice seeing Kelpy G again. I think he's a pretty cool character. There were several moments that made me laugh in this one such as the other squid's at the concert (loved the big guy that took Squidward's seat), the lemonade stand, Patrick eating SpongeBob and Squidward's backstage passes, Patrick being allowed backstage and given that huge sandwich to eat as if he was best buddies with the backstage crew, etc. Kelpy G knocking Squidward down and loving SpongeBob's music so much was very funny. When I first read the episode description I thought this would be boring but I didn't expect it to end like that and thought it was much better than I'd thought it'd be. I give this an 8/10.

Cha

I love SBM
8/10 I enjoyed seeing this episode because it had a new different feeling of watching it. The whole Kelpy G convention in the beginning was fun. :P The ending might have lacked a little, but I liked seeing Patrick do a stage dive!

"Two words SpongeBob, Na-Chos!"-Patrick

Cha

I love SBM
kelpy G appeared twice? Tell pp more

His apperance was also in "The Thing", where he appeared on TV and at the end of the episode. His music has also been in a couple different episodes if I remember.

SpongyMaterial

Moby Dollar
Okay, this has to be one of the worst episodes ever. I mean, Squidward was treated poorly in this episode and I hated Patrick. He had an uneeded role, because all he did was eat SpongeBob's and Squidward's backstages passes. (Stupid Patrick) I'd rather watch "The Thing", not this stupid, putrid, dumb, retarded, bizzare, ugly episode. 0 out 10!

The Squid abuse takes so much away from this episode. If you cut most of it out, you would have gotten a pretty good segment. The segment is entertaining, but I'm not fond of how it turns out.

6.5|10 Overall

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
This episode was awful! There was just too much Squidward abuse in this episode, it's not even funny. It seems as if they reused the plot from "Choir Boys": Squidward has a dream, SpongeBob ruins it, and wins the honor, while Squidward gets rejected. Patrick eating the backstage passes wasn't funny either! Plus, the ending was mean spirited. This is one of the worst season 8 episodes. 2.5/10

hfjs

This has been said to be an OK episode to the worst episode of all time. It was OK. 6/10

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
I love it. The music was nice, SpongeBob was kind, Squidawrd was funny and just a great season 8 episode.

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
This episode is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too underrated. Quite possibly the best of season 8.

ThePineappleLord

Moby Dollar
This episode is yet another squidward torture fest, and I think that this is the worst one seeing as how patrick is just a plot device that is forced into the episode to make squid ward misserable. I mean seriously, patrick cannot afford tickets to a concert (which usualy cost from $30-$300) seeing as how he has no job, so the writers are making patrick come out NOWHERE.
Also Kelpy G. pushes squidward, a fan who has somthing to say to him, to the ground but he lets patrick disrupt the concert for everyone.

Final score 3/10

Back