159. A Squarepants Family Vacation

Perry The Platypus

....What?

PLOT: Patrick joins Spongebob and his parents on a trip to the Great Barrier riff, but one thing leads to another, in true Spongebob Fashion

This episode was very good. It's in the vein as some recent episodes like Drive Thru, in which there's a simple plot which leads to lots of hilarity I liked seeing SB's parents again in a major role, and i liked the opening...which ties into the other episodes on this DVD, but i won't spoil that. Also, the Road song is stuck in my head...

Overall, nice one.

GRADE: A

Attachments

• 150px-21572372.jpg
    150px-21572372.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 3

hasfarr

your mom
For a second, I thought they showed a new episode tonight, then I realized you have Runaway Roadtrip.

SBRoxMan

SpongeBobRocksMan
I haven't seen this episode besides a small sneak peek. I'm hoping to be able to see it soon though, it'll be interesting to see another episode with SpongeBob's parents being one of the main characters in the episode. (I think this would be their first major role, as in most other episodes they only usually appear for about one minute of the episode.)

Calypso

Imitation Krab
Ok I just saw this one. Got the Runaway Road Trip DVD.The show is has a whole different writing style now. I would spoil what happens but I will say that Part of the episode reminds me of Rock Bottom and The Monsters in the Spongebob SquarePants Movie. Also, there are many different places never shown before. I really enjoyed watching this. Season 8 is being fantastic.

Probably my second or third favorite episode on the Runaway Road Trip DVD.

10/10

hasfarr

your mom
Well, the episode officially aired today, and I have to say that it's pretty good. I was kinda confused when
SpongeBob just walked past by his parents when he was playing the song on his flute/ocarina, though.

I have to say a 9/10.

Cha

I love SBM
It reminded me of the deep dark trench in the SB movie. It wasn't my favorite SB Runaway Roadtrip episode, but it was alright in the beginning.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
It was an okay episode... I didn't really laugh at all though.. I kind of liked the Road Song though
Best part was when they showed the vending machine haha

ooooooofy

hello! :)
I really liked this episode. I would give it a 10/10 and, in letter form, A+++++. The Road Song and the Above the Road Song were really good.

SpongeShine

Bomb-Selling Pirate
10/10 for me. This is the best Runaway Roadtrip episode of SpongeBob!

Ivanvladr

Floating Shopping List
I love the part where spongebob says here's some berries we can....not eat

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
I liked it. It was a pretty nice addition to the Runaway Road Trip episodes. The song was cool, funny moments and overall done pretty nice.

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
CowBob RanchPants said:
It reminded me of the deep dark trench in the SB movie. It wasn't my favorite SB Runaway Roadtrip episode, but it was alright in the beginning.
This sums up most of my thoughts.

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
I loved this episode, and it's the best SpongeBob Runaway Road Trip episode. The plot was interesting, along with the song. 10/10.

Back