158a. Sweet and Sour Squid

DirtyDan

Giant Clam

Alright, here's my opinions of "Sweet & Sour Squidward." I actually thought this episode of refreshingly original. Plankton & Squidward have NEVER had story lines together, and it was nice to have an episode that wasn't completely about Spongebob. I also thought it was cool that Squidward called Plankton "Sheldon." (In fact, has anyone called him that since Plankton's Army?)

How did you guys like this episode?

DirtyDan

Giant Clam
I've been gone for a while, but is this DirtyDan guy been more positive about new SB than usual?
You mean compared to old posts... Yeah, there was kind of a situation a few weeks ago where me and Hasfarr kind got into a uh... Disagreement... I used to be a big hater of post-movie Spongebob. And now I'm trying to be a bit more open to them... :/

I've been trying to judge the new eps for what they are, instead of comparing them to the classics. And honestly, the last 2 have been pretty good...

Perry The Platypus

....What?
Just be lucky that wasn't me arguing with you. I am big on post movie haters. I even put post movie on a list of the top 11 things i like that other people hate

hasfarr

your mom
You mean compared to old posts... Yeah, there was kind of a situation a few weeks ago where me and Hasfarr kind got into a uh... Disagreement... I used to be a big hater of post-movie Spongebob. And now I'm trying to be a bit more open to them... :/

I've been trying to judge the new eps for what they are, instead of comparing them to the classics. And honestly, the last 2 have been pretty good...
You see what happens when people don't take you for a judgmental freak?

Dr.Dalton

Part Computer or Something
Alright, here's my opinions of "Sweet & Sour Squidward." I actually thought this episode of refreshingly original. Plankton & Squidward have NEVER had story lines together, and it was nice to have an episode that wasn't completely about Spongebob. I also thought it was cool that Squidward called Plankton "Sheldon." (In fact, has anyone called him that since Plankton's Army?)

How did you guys like this episode?

<3 I loved the episode~ it was cute.
I agree on originality, and I did sort of spazz over Squidward calling Plankton Sheldon~

@-@ Im not sure if Planktons Army was the only other episode were plankton was called sheldon... for some reason I want to say no to this but I have no proof.

spongey37

Moby Dollar
It was a good episode. I say that they should make other episodes of Plankton and Squidward.

hasfarr

your mom
By the way, since I DO upload SBSP clips, here's the "Pinball Wizard" parody:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF8wP7V835Q

SBRoxMan

SpongeBobRocksMan
The plot kinda reminded me of F.U.N. and New Leaf (Plankton befriending somebody to get the formula), but other than that, this episode was really well thought-out in my opinion. :) Love the song Plankton sings in the episode. :P

hasfarr

your mom
The full episode, mirrored to bypass the idiots from Viacom:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-OWPsd3tz0&feature=channel_video_title

Jibbix

Balloon Traveler
This is the first Post Movie episode written by two Pre Movie writers that were on a team before the movie (Aaron Springer and Doug Lawrence). I liked "Door Slam", and the Pinball Wizard parody, and the montage with Plankton trying to appeal to Squidward. The ending was also great. "I hate people." Oh, Squidward, you're so much like my mom. The episode was original, too. Spongebob was in character, as was everyone else.
For a Post Movie ep, I'd give it a 9/10.
If it was Pre Movie, I'd give it an 8 or a 7.5. On par with a Season 1 episode, I felt. Yeah, to me, it was really good.

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
I guess you could say that I kind of liked this one. I liked the song and I'm also glad that Squidward and Plankton were put in a story line together. It was cool but still, not the best one around.

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
The song is maybe one of my favorite scenes. It's up there with Sweet Victory

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
This episode was decent for me. I agree with anyone who said there should be more episodes focusing with Plankton and Squidward together. The song was also decent. 9/10.

I love this episode so much. It's one of my favorite post-movie episodes. This episode is creative, well-writen and funny. This is the first episode that focuses on Plankton and Squidward's relationship and I loved the chemistery between Plankton and Squidward in this episode. If you compare Plankton/Squidward pairing to Stewie/Brian pairing in Family Guy, you will see that Plankton/Squidward pairing is better than Stewie/Brian pairing. I laughed at so many parts in this episode. Plankton saying "Karen, Karen, for the first time, it's hit me!" and then Karen saying "What, the door on your way out?" was funny. Squidward pouring water on Plankton was very funny. Door slam thing in this episode cracked me up. Plankton getting annoyed by Squidward's music was hilarious. Squidward annoying everyone in Bikini Bottom with his clarinet was funny. The police car running over Squidward's clarinet and then Squidward saying "Once again, I hate people" was hilarious. I recommend this episode to Plankton and Squidward fans. 10/10

Back