157a. Squidward's School for Grown Ups

hasfarr

your mom
I felt sad for SpongeBob. I know it's a cartoon, but it can get you emotional sometimes.

Also, I wonder who is the mystery opera singer... (the voice)

JCM

#cancelspongebob
I didn't get to see the whole thing, but I guess it was pretty neat.

Piper

Moby Dollar
I couldn't find a chance to see it, is it one of the better post movie episodes?

DirtyDan

Giant Clam
I didn't like it at all... There wasn't much of a story... The whole beard thing was random and irrelevant... And Spongebob singing opera was just too weird...

5/10

hasfarr

your mom
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BF2E090keTs

"There once was a man... from Nantucket... oops! Wrong one."

Squiddykins

take back the falls
Meh, I thought it was okay.. though it wasn't that much of a funny episode. I disliked Spongebob singing the opera thing, too. It was kinda creepy to me.. xP At least Patrick tried to be mature. Patrick will always be Spongebob's best buddy! My rating: 6.3/10.

hasfarr

your mom
Patrick NOT acting stupid was kinda weird. I'm not used to him acting mature for a whole 11 minutes.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
From the clip Hasfarr posted ... I agree that the opera thing is weird. It just feels kind of awkward and embarrassing to watch (especially with Spongebob in drag - again). I liked the first opera guy, though. :P

hasfarr

your mom
From the clip Hasfarr posted ... I agree that the opera thing is weird. It just feels kind of awkward and embarrassing to watch (especially with Spongebob in drag - again). I liked the first opera guy, though. :P
LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

*applause*

JCM

#cancelspongebob
Opera was not epic. It was boring and predictable. Pretty much the entire episode given in the previews.

similemetaphor

Chocolate Soup
From what I've seen so far, am I the only one who actually really liked it? I have to admit that It's Not Over has a link of seriosity to it. It's more direct than "This Grill Is Not A Home" even though I prefer the latter. (SStill not really owrth it tho. =/)

Back