155b. Sentimental Sponge

Ugly Barnacle

I'm not really ugly, I just stink
No topic for this episode before? That's weird...

Anyways, I thought this episode was decent. 6/10

Yeah, weird. :confused:

Now this one was just stupid. You know how bad things go when SpongeBob becomes obsessed with something. All That Glitters was bad enough. now he's hoarding his "happiest memories." :bleh: Nothing in this episode was funny but the nightshirt gag, to be honest. 3.7/10

Ugly Barnacle

I'm not really ugly, I just stink
Nothing in this episode was funny but the nightshirt gag, to be honest. 3.7/10

Haha, the nightshirt gag was hilarious! I loved the ending. It wasn't too bad of an episode, I thought it was a cool concept. SpongeBob was kind of annoying though, like how he kept crying about throwing away useless junk.

This was an episode I do NOT have sentimental values for. I remember watching this episode a week or so after it came out, and I honestly wasn't impressed. I don't think this would be an episode that would change a pre-movie Spongebob fan's mind about newer Spongebob, because it sure didn't for me. This seems like a rejected Season 6 plot. I mean, you have the gross out humor (him having sentimental value for garbage he threw out), you have the character being obsessed with something, and you have Spongebob acting out of character, and not making me laugh. Better luck next time writers.

2|10 Overall

Web Surfer

Banished
Well, the nightshirt gag wasn't the ONLY funny part in the episode. Patrick's rock was funny, and the other gag with the policemen talking through the microphone on Squidward was even funnier.

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
Pretty good episode here. Not better then many others but I can easily say that it's still quite enjoyable. Very funny, the night shirt part was awesome and overall pretty good.

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
The people behind this one must have been watching a lot of Hoarders. I didn't find this too bad. Had a few funny parts though SpongeBob does get too obsessed. 6/10

OneHungryHippo said:
This was an episode I do NOT have sentimental values for. I remember watching this episode a week or so after it came out, and I honestly wasn't impressed. I don't think this would be an episode that would change a pre-movie Spongebob fan's mind about newer Spongebob, because it sure didn't for me. This seems like a rejected Season 6 plot. I mean, you have the gross out humor (him having sentimental value for garbage he threw out), you have the character being obsessed with something, and you have Spongebob acting out of character, and not making me laugh. Better luck next time writers.

2|10 Overall
At least they didn't go all out "To Love a Patty" on us here. That one made no sense whatsoever and was 100x worse than this.

Pyreflies of MJ

Imitation Krab
I liked this one! SpongeBob totally has OCD tendencies so the concept of him being a hoarder isn't too far fetched. I liked that Squid was somewhat nice to Sponge in this one, though it was probably just to get his house back, and I loved the dress joke.

Kerdem

Banished
At First I Though It Was OK.But Thoughs Are Changed Horrible Episode One Of The Worst In Season

2/10

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
This episode is one of the weakest Season 8 episodes, but it is still okay. I don't really hate SpongeBob in this episode, but I didn't like how he become a hoarder. He didn't become a hoarder by himself, but HE LISTENED to Patrick for nothing. Seriously, I hate Patrick so much in this episode. You know why I don't hate this episode? Squidward. Yes, Squidward was the best character in this episode. There was some good moments, like SpongeBob making pictures of his trash, the polices part, and the nightshirt running gag. Not a bad episode, but it is a weak one. 7/10

Back