155a. A Friendly Game

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
I liked this episode, but I thought Patrick was kind of a jerk in this episode. He just care for winning. I liked the Squid Abuse though.

Favorite Character: SpongeBob
Worst Character: Patrick (until the ending)
Favorite Moment: SpongeBob and Patrick repairing the golf location at SpongeBob's house

Rating: 9/10. It will be better if Patrick won't be selfish.

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
Jerk Patrick was kinda annoying but luckily the Squid abuse is pretty mild and actually humorous and the plot is creative enough to keep me interested. Not a bad start for the season. One of the ones that I will watch again. 7/10

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
Wow. I watched this episode again, and I'm surprised at how much I disliked it! Now, I really love it! The Squid Abuse is bad, but it's pretty mild compared to episodes like Smoothe Jazz In Bikini Bottom or The Camping Episode (I do like the latter, though). Also, Patrick was a bit of a jerk but, again, it's fairly mild compared to episodes like Dumped and Yours, Mine and Mine. Other than that, this episode is actually very creative, and it's also really hilarious! I loved Patrick's shower scene, the lightning scene, the part where Spongebob shoots the golfball out of Patrick's mouth, and this line from Spongebob right here:

"Ah, where'd our balls go?!"

:rofl: Oh my god! I'm not sure, but I don't think that line right there was an accident!

Rating: 9.9/10 (very VERY close to perfection)

I think I like this one much more than the first time I watched it, Way funnier than its sister ep "Sentimental Sponge" and they even got some ckever jokes in. Patrick actually has a reason to act like a jerk and he lets the game go to his head. 8.5/10

ThePineappleLord

Moby Dollar
Here are Mr. Enter's thoughts

mr__enter_s_notebook__a_friendly_game_by_mrenter-d79l4s5.png

ThePineappleLord

Moby Dollar
iyamtheman72 said:
Casey and Zeus have no chance of redeeming themselves now. They wrote "Pet Sitter Pat," one I haven't seen but apparently made him so mad he had to stop watching for a bit.
I hated that episode too

Supmandude

Squog
Funny episode, but what are you guys talking about with the Squid abuse being better than usual? His house was destroyed and his teeth were knocked out. I find Squid abuse funny and laughed at it here, but in what way was this different than most episodes?

Funny stuff, though. 10/10

Popeye Q. Krabs said:
Casey and Zeus have no chance of redeeming themselves now. They wrote "Pet Sitter Pat," one I haven't seen but apparently made him so mad he had to stop watching for a bit.
What are you talking about? You gave this episode an 8.5 and said you liked it.

Or do you mean no way to redeem themselves in the reviewer's? If that's what you mean, it just sucks for him that he can't like good episodes. :P

Supmandude said:
Funny episode, but what are you guys talking about with the Squid abuse being better than usual? His house was destroyed and his teeth were knocked out. I find Squid abuse funny and laughed at it here, but in what way was this different than most episodes?

Funny stuff, though. 10/10

What are you talking about? You gave this episode an 8.5 and said you liked it.
I wrote that post like two months ago and that was before ever seeing that episode for myself and writing about it.

Supmandude

Squog
It was still about "Pet Sitter Pat." Just got kinda off topic there. Doesn't change my opinion of this episode.

Okay, I just didn't get what you meant because you were talking about the writers not being able to redeem themselves and make a good episode when they made this one. Not trying to start an argument or anything, though.

Pospooky

Moby Dollar
This was definitely a good episode. I liked how they threw in Patrick being a jerk and Squid abuse but didn't go overboard with it. The only part that keeps this from getting a 10/10 was the part where SB and Pat knock the teeth out of Squidward, which made me cringe. 9/10

Back