154b. The Hot Shot

DirtyDan

Giant Clam
Definitely wasn't as bad as it could have been... At least it was an original story, which I enjoy. There were a couple of funny parts.

I'll give it 6/10

I find it dumb that it was paired with "Grandpappy The Pirate," isn't that a pretty old episode?

Squiddykins

take back the falls
It's a cool episode, my only favorite part would have to be when SpongeBob was finally paying attention to where he's driving. It wasn't that bad! 9/10.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
I find it dumb that it was paired with "Grandpappy The Pirate," isn't that a pretty old episode?

Season 6, if I'm not mistaken. I imagine it's just a temporary pairing until it's actual partner is premiered, though it is a little odd that they didn't at least pair it with another Season 8 episode.

spongey37

Moby Dollar
It was a good episode. Probably, one of the best episodes that have Mrs. Puff in it.

Cha

I love SBM
I thought this episode was enjoyable. It did better than I thought it would. :P Plus Tony Jr. has to be the best first apperance character of the season.

Mr. Sea Shell

Floating Shopping List
Sorry guys, but I think this episode totally killed season 8. The jokes weren't that funny and the plot was soon ruined. 4/10

SpongeShine

Bomb-Selling Pirate
This episode was overall brilliant! Tony Jr. is a cool guy and I loved how he helped SpongeBob learn how to drive! And, for once, Mrs. Puff didn't get arrested! 9/10!

Yep, just watched this episode! The plot wasn't very unique, but that was my only flaw. Tony Fast, Jr. was pretty funny. Plus, I like racing!

LeElephantMonster

Moby Dollar
Sorry guys, but I think this episode totally killed season 8. The jokes weren't that funny and the plot was soon ruined. 4/10
Yes I agree with you for a second I thought I was the only one who didn't like this episode. Its not terrible but if its on i probably wouldn't pay attention to the tv. It was a different plot but I found it boring.

Back