154a. Drive Thru

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
One of season 8's best for sure. It delivered many fun and funny moments. The plot should've been done a long time ago but I'm glad they did it anyways. Larry and Plankton's scenes were hilarious and so were SpongeBobs. Every character was great and I loved this one.

I like it, although I hated Pearl's prank.

Boring, cruel moments, lack of common sense on Mr. Krabs' part... all perfect ingredients to a bad episode.

To be honest, I didn't think this episode was funny when I watched it for first time but when I watched this episode again, I was actually laughing. It's a perfect season 8 episode in my opinion. The idea of Mr. Krabs having drive thru is nothing new because Mr. Krabs had a drive thru in Driven to Tears but that's okay. Mr. Krabs was cheap in this episode but at least he got what he deserved at the end. Also I hated Pearl and friend's prank to Squidward but I thought that part was funny. Plankton getting run over by the old man twice cracked me up. Mr. Krabs smashing holes into the Krusty Krab to solve problems were funny. For some reason, Squidward's "Oh it's days like this that make me wish I had gone back to college." line made me laugh. SpongeBob throwing the food at the trampoline, then the food bouncing and then the food splattered at the costumer's face was very funny. Larry's cameo was funny. The costumers biting Squidward was funny. The ending was also funny. My rating for this episode used to be 8.5/10, now It's 10/10. Great job writers.

EVSPONGEFAN

Balloon Traveler
It isn't too bad, decent episode. I like it, one of my faves from a newer season. It is a watchable episode and it is great for a Season 8 episode, Although, how come Mr. Krabs wants to use the cheap stuff when SpongeBob has the awesome stuff for the drive thru... Well, if you haven't seen it, check it out because it is worth watching. (Unlike other episodes)

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
This episode was great, but I hated Pearl and her friends' prank at Squidward. This episode had a lot of funny parts such as Larry's appearance, Plankton's appearance, and Mr. Krabs deserved what he got at the ending. One of the best episodes in Season 8. 10/10

SecretBox

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Hilarious episode. The idea of a hole in the wall becoming a drive-thru is a funny idea and Mr. Krabs cheapness was actually funny for once. I also liked Squidward having an ear because it reminded me of Sailor Mouth. Another great episode from Season 8. 9/10

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 8

Episode: Drive Thru

This episode is between decent and good for me. The plot was pretty good. Mr Krabs was very cheap here. It had some good jokes. 6.5/10

For this episode, it's full of awful sauce. It starts out with Mr. Krabs being too cheap to properly fix a hole, and after getting an idea for a drive thru, he REJECTS the actual drive thru stuff for trash, because it was free. Tell me, how does that make sense? It was already paid for! And he also doesn't know how to run a drive thru and does the laziest and cheapest of things to fix problems. His cheapness, caused absolute chaos in town. Yet he's still super cheap and lazy and just makes a second hole. It overworks the employees and the town is in even more chaos! Plankton wasn't benefitted either, since he was RUN OVER THREE TIMES! And this time he actually had a smart plan. And yet again, Mr. Krabs didn't learn his lesson, he was only punished. I could let it slide if the punishment affected him and only him, ala The Cent of Money which had a good ending, it clearly affected the whole town. And that's not something to like.

1.5/10
Punishment did affect him. His restaurant got destroyed and he has to pay for a new restaurant. That's a really good punishment IMO.

hfjs

I think this episode is better now, it's a pretty neat concept.

Back