154a. Drive Thru

Patty Sponge

Always Fear
I thought this episode was ok. I remember first watching it and absoluetly hating it, but watching it again, There are some funny scenes in it, but nothing memoriable and Mr. Krab's behaviour still isn't excusable.

5.5/10

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
I used to like this episode, and while if does have its moments, Mr. Krabs just had to ruin it for me. 3/10 for me.

Tuba95

Dead Inspector
Really funny episode and I like the running gag with Plankton being run over. I didn't mind Pearl's prank honestly. Only complaint is the drive-thru idea has been already used in Driven to Tears, even if that was only one scene.

9/10

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
Pretty dang good of an episode. Without the obligatory meh parts, there's a lot of funny parts in this episode. I can't even name them all!

8.5/10

Bobby792003

Imitation Krab
Ok, let me explain something to very whiny kids and other people who think just because it has one thing you don't like DOSEN'T MEAN THE ENTIRE EPISODE IS BAD.

Just because Mr.Krabs was being cheap dosen't mean the whole thing sucks. It's like saying The Camping Episode is bad because Squidward was being mean. Anyways, the jokes were great and it was decent to watch.

GET OVER IT

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0

I just wanted to do that I'm so sorry.

Alex Squarepants

angrier than ever
This episode is pretty solid, there are some funny gags and a decent plot. Though, I do find it a little annoying how Mr. Krabs keeps breaking the walls, but it's not that big of a deal.

7/10

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
I really liked it. The plot was interesting and it had more jokes than usual. The only stupid part is Mr. Krabs rejecting SpongeBob's drive-thru. Still one of the best season 8 episodes.

8/10

FaLaLaLaLa Un-i-ver-rse

What year do I come back again?
Am I the only person who remembered this line from "Krusty krab training video"

Narrator: [SpongeBob is standing there when a packet of ketchup, spatula, a cash register, cup, and ice cubes appear around him] All of this modernization seems a little overwhelming, doesn't it? [the items spin around him] Well luckily for you, Mr. Krabs fear of robot overlords keeps the balance of technology in check.

I'm pretty sure that's why mr krabs dosent accept the stuff spongebob bought

Anyways, this is just a fantastic episode: 10/10 would watch again

Supmandude

Squog
I really like this episode. It's one of those episodes that you can rewatch a few trillion times and never ever get tired of, just like every episode is.

Donuts

Floating Shopping List
Rewatched this episode for the first time today and thought it was fantastic. Squidward's one liners were all great, and the simple story lent itself perfectly to a series of comedy vignettes, which is really what the episode was. More like this, to go please

SpongeBronyPH

Giant Clam
Episode: Drive-Thru (S8-E154-A)

This is a good but decent episode. But there are bad parts in this episode. One is the Squidward torture scene. The ending is funny.

Final Score = 6/10

I liked this one. It was an episode I'm very surprised hasn't already happened. It's funny, has a great plot, and everybody is in character here.

Ranking so far:
1. Drive Thru (A)
2. Accidents Will Happen (C)
3. The Other Patty (D)

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
I wasnt too big on this episode. I know it has a lot of good jokes but this episode was just super dooper ultra mega boring. I like the idea though...

Rating: Alright Episode

Rankings:
Accidents Will Happen (Great)
Drive Thru (Alright)
The Other Patty (Meh)

Back