iedasb

Crazy Artist
This fanfic was writen by Petra-K-Z and me...

This is a fanfic about Plankton and Karen in Valentine's day.

14th of February

It was Valentines’ day in Bikini Bottom. And of course, Valentines’ day is a day for everyone, but mostly for couples. And one of those couples was Karen and Sheldon Plankton.
This day seemed to be a normal day for Plankton, stealing the formula. He stole a Krabby Patty and he brought it into the Chum Bucket.
“Finally, all those days! And now it’s just you and me…” he said and hugged the patty and kissed him with a grin on his face.
“Plankton!” this voice of Plankton’s W.I.F.E. caught Plankton’s attention.
He gasped looking at Karen. “N..No... This isn't what you're thinking!!!” he said nervously. “Oh, really???” she said angrily.
“I... I was just checking... The... The... The flavor of the Krabby Patty!!!“ Plankton said nervously giggling.
Karen sighed. “Ok, I believe you. But don't scare me like that again, ok, honey?”
“Okay Karen...“ he smiled “Phew“ he said beginning to hug the Krabby Patty again.
“Oh and one more thing…” Karen said, getting Plankton’s attention again.
“What is it, Karen?” he said, looking at her with a bored expression. Karen grinned and grabbed Plankton and hugged him. “Happy V-day, darling!” she said and gave him a kiss. “Karen! I’m trying to steal a secret formula here- oh wait…V-day?” he grinned too. “Happy V-day!” he said and kissed her monitor, looking at the Krabby Patty.
“Oh, darling, I can’t wait to get my gift!” she said grinning.
Plankton was shocked. “Uhhh... Gift? I... I... I made a special order for your gift and have to pick it today...” after he said it he ran for his life out of the Chum Bucket.
“I knew it! He forgot…” Karen thought, she was angry but not very surprised. Karen then looked at the Krabby Patty. “Time for a revenge...” she said and took the Krabby Patty, she hid it somewhere, Plankton could never find it. “It's going to stay here until I get my gift!” she said and went outside and sat in front of the door.
Meanwhile somewhere in Bikine Bottom...
Plankton panicked. “What I'm going to buy for Karen? I have no idea!” he looked at a electronics store and saw an announcement saying: "Buy more memory for your computer"
“Hmmm... Maybe Karen would like more memory...” he stopped and thought about it a bit “Nope. She will remember another holidays...” he said with a bored face and walked on. Then he saw a flowers shop. “No she's allergic...” He kept walking, looking at lots of stores, and he still didn’t like nothing he saw. “What will I give to Karen?” he thought.
He kept walking untill he saw Spongebob walking in his direction. “La la la” Spongebob was singing a random song. “Oh no, that yellow headache... What is he doing here anyway?” Plankton thought.
As soon as Spongebob saw Plankton, he ran in his direction, he bent and looked directly into the Plankton's red eye
“Hiiii!!! What you are doing here, Plankton? Aren't you planning to steal the Krabby Patty Secret formula, aren't you? Because if you're here for it I'm going to tell Mr. Kra...”
Plankton interrupts him. “No Spongebob! I'm just here searching a V-day gift to Karen, but I can't find anything good for her here!” said Plankton, whining.
“Why don't you buy flowers to her?” Spongebob asked.
“She's allergic...” he explained.
Back to the Chum Bucket, Karen was outside, sitting in front of the door, crying. Suddenly Krabs shows up. “Hey! What's the matter, Karen?” he asked as he sat next to her.
“It's P-Plankton! That selfish little welp forgot to buy me something for Valentine's day...” she explained.
“That is no news.” Krabs said.
“It's not that he forgot,” she said sobbing. “it's that I forgot, too!” she said and she started to cry loudly.
“Aww, dry your holographic tears. We can work something together!” he said, trying to cheer her up.
“So you will give me the formula??” Karen asked.
“No...but we can think of something better!” he smiled.
Karen sighed. “Fine, but what?”
Krabs was thinking for a while. “Think about it, what does Plankton like and always wanted that you can give him?” he asked.
Karen started to think. “Maybe...oh yes! He always wished to have a snail plushie, it reminds me of Gary somehow and there's a special size of the plush toy, small enough for him, but they don't have it in Bikini Bottom. I always search for it everywhere but I can't find it anywhere.” She said sobbing.
“Hmm, I suppose Squidward could know something about it. Let's get to him!” he suggested. Karen and Krabs then went to Squidward to ask him.
Squidward was in Krusty Krab in the boat
“That'll $4,95.” He said to a client.
“Mr. Squidward!” Krabs yelled.
“Mr. Krabs, where's Spongebob? He needs to cook these krabby patties!” Squidward asked angrily as always.
Karen pushed Krabs out of her way. “Spongebob can wait, I'll be done soon...” she said. Karen wheeled herself to Squidward. “I!...have a question...” All the customers gasped. “But...I need to ask you in...private...” All the customers gasped even more and one of them faints.
Karen and Squidward went to the kitchen. “Now that no one can hear us...I wanted to ask you something...” she took a picture from behind her back, there's the plush on the picture. “Have you seen this plushie somewhere?” she asked giving the picture to him.
“What is this?” he said as he looked at the picture. “Oh, this is The Mini Snail Plush. It's a fine Art piece, and there's only one, and it's on the plush Museum in Bubbletown. So what's the deal about it?” he asked.
“Well...Plankton always wanted it and I need it as a gift for Valentine's gift. Pleaaaase Squidward, take me to the museum! I'll do anything for you, anything!” she said as she kneeled down, begging him.
Squidward looked away, with a bored face. “If this gets me outta here...” he said.
Karen grinned “Thank you, Squidward!!!” she said and hugged him tightly. Squidward pushed her away.
“Ok. You can stop that now. Let's go to the Museum.” He said. They left the kitchen together, Karen had a big grin in her face, Squidward passed in front of Mr. Krabs, took off his cap and put in Mr. Krabs’ claws. “Where are you going Mr. Squidward?” he asked.
“I'm going to help her Mr. Krabs, as you asked.” Squidward explained.
“I didn't even as...” They left, not even listening to what Mr. Krabs said.
Meanwhile where Plankton and Spongebob were...
Plankton and Spongebob were in the Barg'N-Mart. Spongebob was holding a cake, there was “I
heart.gif
U” written on it. “Why don't you give her this cake?” he asked.
“She's a computer Spongebob...” Plankton said, having a bored face.
Spongebob put the cake in his back pocket.
“It's no use, I don't even know what she likes...” he said sadly.
Spongebob looked at Plankton worried. “Did you ever gave her a gift before, Plankton?” he asked.
Plankton was thinking. “Uhh... I don't think so.” He said, he remembers the day he wrote her the song ‘Oh my Karen‘.
Back to Karen and Squidward, that just arrived to the Plush Museum.
“Wow...if I only had all these plushies, they're adorable!” she said, looking around. She then saw the Mini snail plush.
“Look, Squidward, there it is!” she exclaimed. She looked at it and there was something written to it.
“This old plushie is from year 19... bla bla bla... ‘people are saying it could cost over 1 000 000$’ ??
Aww, how am I gonna get it?? I only have 999 999$ with me...
Squidward, do you have a dollar?”
Squidward’s eyes just popped out, he was shocked.
“You have 999 999$ with you? And you need a dolar from me?” He then came back to his ‘I don’t care’ self. “Well whatever.” Squidwards took a dolar from his pocket. “Here it is... At least I'm not in Krusty Krab...” he said, bored.
Karen then called the Museum's curator...
“I'm sorry, but this isn't for sale.” The curator said. “Oh pleaase, it's for my huaband!” said Karen, almost starting to sob again.
“Is he a collector?” he asked. Karen lied, saying: “Y-yeah!”
“Ok, it's yours, but say, what is your price?” he asked, mentioning Karen’s price, smiling. “One houndred tousand and five- uhh I mean NO, I'm priceless! Thanks for asking.” She said a bit annoyed.
“Are you going to sell that Snail plush or not??? Can't you see the girl here needs it?” Squidward yelled.
“Squidward, I'm not a "girl", I'm a woman. And why do you care for me so much? I thought you were the one that never cares about anything...” she said.
“Whatever, Karen, I'm just happy I'm not in the Krusty Krab.” He said with his bored face. Meanwhile...
”…no, Spongebob. She doesn't need more memory!” Plankton yelled.
Spongebob was holding an advertisement of memory to a computer.
“Why Am I asking your help anyway? Geezz...” he said, tired of searching and not finding anything. Plankton kept walking with Spongebob at his side, he then looked in a store and his eye shone. “It's perfect!!! She will love it!” They looked at the shop window, where a cute snailbot is shown. Spongebob and Plankton looked at each other and giggled, then they ran inside the store
“May I help you, sir?” the seller asked.
Plankton was in Spongebob's hand. “Yes sir, I want that snailbot there! Wrap for gift!” he said with a grin on his face.
“As you wish, Sir.” The seller said.
Spongebob whispered to Plankton: “Isn't that kind of...expensive, Plankton?”
“Nothing is expensive for Karen!” he said, thinking how happy she will be.
At the Museum...
“Well, let's just get this over with.” Karen gave the money to the curator and took the snail, they went out of the museum back to the Chum Bucket, she grinned, looking at Squidward. “This it the most perfect gift I could ever buy! Just adorable! Plankton will have no words when he sees this. Thank you kindly for your help, Squidward. How can I re-pay you? Except for giving you the dollar you gave me later.” She said.
Squidward was thinking. “Hmm... You may...”
Planktons entered the Chum Bucket with the gift in his hands, interrupting Squidward. Spongebob came behind him. Plankton said: “Here I got it!!!” he handed the gift to to Karen. “Open it! Open it!” he said eagerly. Karen opened the gift and saw a cute snailbot. “Did you liked it?”
Spongebob was looking at them smiling, while Squidward had his bored face looking at them.
Karen gasped. “AWW! It's adorable!!! I love it, thank you, honey!” she grabbed Plankton and gave him a kiss.
“But...it is a coincidence, because...well...see for yourself...” Karen gave him the snail wrapped in a tiny box. Plankton opened the little box.
“Oh my Gosh! This is the snail plush I always wanted!!! I loved it dear!” he said and gave Karen a kiss on her monitor.
Spongebob was giggling looking at them, and Squidward was still with his bored face, Plankton looked at them while kissing Karen, then he stopped kissing her, he jumped in front of Spongebob and Squidward and pushed them out of Chum Bucket saying:
“Thank you so much for the help guys, bye now.”
Plankton jumped back to Karen’s direction and said: “Oh darling! I'm so happy, thank you so much, I love you so much!”
Karen giggled and kisses him back. “Oh, Plankton, darling, I love you, too!!!” she squeezed him in her hand, but not too much and gave him another kiss, she then remembered something. “Oh, I have another gift for you, actually. I wanted to give it to you after you give me my gift...” she put Plankton down and wheeled herself into the lab, Plankton followed her. Karen looked in the drawer that she hid the Krabby Patty in. She was shocked: “WHERE IS IT? THERE ARE ONLY BRAN HERE!!!”
Plankton jumped into the drawer, he opened his eye wide and looked at Karen. Karen started crying and said: “I'm sorry! Something ate it!!! I didnt wanted that this happen!” she sobbed.
Plankton looked at her with a smile and hugged her, saying: “It's okay Karen, it's okay! I can steal another Krabby Patty other day... At least we're together in this Special Day! I love you, Karen.”
“I love you Plankton!”

LE FIN

And if this was an episode, it would end now with the screen closing in heart shape and turning black.
heart.gif

-------------------------------------------------
Drawings of based on this fic: http://petra-k-z.deviantart.com/art/Fanfic-pic-514641158 and http://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/300W/f/2015/047/1/4/14th_of_february_by_iedasb-d8iboey.jpg

Back