14a. SB-129

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff

This is one of the best of season one even one of the best of the series in my opinion. I always enjoy the chrome scene... where Squidward slowly sits on the ground and start doing sit ups while saying "fuuuttuuure... fuutttuuuurre" is probably my favorite part.. I also think the place of nothing is a really cool scene

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
Overrated overrated overrated. Awesome awesome awesome. Humorous humorous humorous. I like this episode a lot. It did have some dull parts, though, like the beginning. 7.3/10

This one was just too bizarre for my taste, not to mention overrated. It was nice to see Squid play a mane role, though. My favorite part was the can opener. :lol: But over all, it just wan't the easiest episode to sit down and watch. 6.9/10 :I

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
DMAP linked to a video of the alone scene on a thread recently that I'd completely forgotten about, and also forgot to post this too lol until now.

So basically... What is up with that scene? Is it a reference to a movie scene or something?

Ivanvladr

Floating Shopping List
Lol squidward opening and closing the door sayingNO!NO!

I forgot to say I rate it 10/10

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
This was an excellent episode, but the "Alone" scene is just a little too... unique, should we say.
It'S aLl An IiLoUsIoN
A lOt Of ThIs Is SpElLeD iNcOrReCtLy, Is'Nt It?

withheldforprivacy

Baby Clam
Straighten me out...
Squidward was locked in a room where nobody needed to enter for 2.000 years.Then,he travelled 2.000 years backwards,back to our era.So,from that episode on,Future Squidward is the main character and Present Squidward is still locked in that room.Right?

hfjs

withheldforprivacy said:
Straighten me out...
Squidward was locked in a room where nobody needed to enter for 2.000 years.Then,he travelled 2.000 years backwards,back to our era.So,from that episode on,Future Squidward is the main character and Present Squidward is still locked in that room.Right?
I thought that said President Squidward :P

Anyways, yeah, that seems mostly right.

Rihanna

Giant Clam
withheldforprivacy said:
Straighten me out...
lel You're making more confusing than it is :P

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
FUTURE! was one of the best parts.

An awesome episode that has an interesting plot. I think this episode has the best title card. 10/10

Growlie

Best Boy
withheldforprivacy said:
Straighten me out...
Haven watched this episode again just had me wondering this to, one had traveled through time and returned. But the other is still frozen! So while our Squidward, [Squidward #1] is still living his crazy life, and triumph over his rival in Band Geeks. The other Squidward, [Squidward #2] is still trapped in the freezer, and will never know this. Do you think there should be a sequel to this? Should they, or will they, discover the second Squidward in the freezer? And what would happen if they made contact with each other? What are your thoughts on this? I might be looking in to deep, but I just got curious. I made a post like this on the SpongeBob wiki but nobody has answered me yet.

Back