148b. Whelk Attack

Mr. Sea Shell

Floating Shopping List

Review: What can I say about this episode? It was both gross and funny at the same time! :p

Rating: 8.2/10

This episode is underrated. Some people don't like it because they thought this episode was gross. Just like I said the same thing in my "Greasy Buffons" review, the gross parts didn't bother me and this episode doesn't have too much gross parts. Pets or Pests, To Love a Patty and The Battle of Bikini Bottom are the gross episodes, not this one. I thought this episode was just awesome and It's one of the best season 7 episodes in my opinion. This episode wasn't funny actually but It was very entertaining and some parts did make me laugh like SpongeBob and Patrick hitting the door on Squidward, Gary's cameo and the ending. All characters were great in this episode and It's great to see Sandy in thi sepisode becuase we don't see her in some post-movie episodes actually. I really love this episode so much and this episode is worth watching again. 10/10

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Did some of you noticed that Patrick was close to his original personality in this episode? He was funny silly instead of a complete idiot in most post-movie episodes.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
This was a great episode. It isn't as bad as some people say it is. It was well-written, very creative, and fun. SpongeBob and Patrick weren't annoying in this episode at all, and there was a ton of suspense sprinkled throughout. I also adore that Sandy appeared in this episode, since we don't see her often. Sure, it was kind of gross, and the part where SpongeBob and Patrick removed their corneas was very disturbing and scary. Nevertheless, this is one of the best season 7 episodes. 8/10

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
Very meh. Not very exciting, but I did like the 3D effects it had as well as the incorporation of Sandy. I guess there were some funny moments too.

But this episode is just too boring. I want an episode that excites me, has me laughing etc.

6 or 6.5 out of 10.

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 7

Episode: Whelk Attack

This episode was pretty good. The plot was decent. There were some funny jokes. 7.5/10

Supmandude

Squog
http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=TMHSB%2BnTpgxS6fq4Fkx0ke0ASKA2BrnYsqnqemm%2FDrE%3D

This part alone makes me give it a 10/10!!!

MrTortellini00

lame funny
Supmandude said:
http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=TMHSB%2BnTpgxS6fq4Fkx0ke0ASKA2BrnYsqnqemm%2FDrE%3D

This part alone makes me give it a 10/10!!!
I cringed the first time I saw this :patgross:

Back