147a. Hide and Then What Happens?

Mr. Sea Shell

Floating Shopping List

Review: It's funny how a simple game of hide-and-seek ends up as a HUGE expendition to find your friend, and this episode proves it! While there were a few annoying parts, this episode is actually very good.

Rating: 7.5/10

Spongeo

Professional Mayo Player
I hate this episode it is my least favorite...it has a boring plot the only thing I like is the end of the world cafe and gift shop when Patrick Notstar debuts

the episode is alright, it just feit boring to me well maybe it is, it's just SB looking for Patrick and couldn't find it but it ends where we started it.

7/10

It's one of my least favorite SpongeBob episodes and the second worst season 7 episode in my opinion. This episode was so unorjinal, lazily written, annoying and soooooooo BORING. The only good part of this episode was the part with Patrick NotStar. The ending of this episode was so predictable and stupid. Patrick says "What's Hide And Seek?" at the end. WHAT THE HECK WRITERS? I know Patrick was stupid and that's funny but he was more stupid than he used to be and that's not funny. This episode is just lame and waste of time. Don't watch it. 2/10

SecretBox

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I did like the episodes message, but I hated the humor in this episode except for the Patrick NotStar joke. Even that can't save the stupidity of this episode. 1/10

Mantis

killer queen best stand
I hate this episode. It was insulting to my intelligence, much like What Does The Fox Say?

MadFred

ooooooofy day
Not as bad as a lot of other season 7 episodes, but I hate Patrick's stupidity in this one.
Why did all of the characters had to be ruined on seasons 6-7..

SurprisedPatrik

Floating Shopping List
remember when Patrick and SB would play games the wrong way? that was funny because they WANTED them to be funny

......Squidward the unfreindly ghost, :( i will miss it

Entriol

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Only good parts about this episode are Patrick NotStar and the worldbuilding. Everything else, just, UGH. Why does this episode even exist? All it does is show how little Patrick knows about/cares for his supposed best friend. My final ranking is 0.5/10.

Kerdem

Banished
Looks Like I'm The Only One Who Enjoyed This Episode just Like The Main Drain

7/10

Insomnia

Flying Dutchman's Sock
This is one of the most boring, pointless and juvenile episodes I have seen. And Spongebob and Patrick are probably even more stupid then normal also there was nothing funny at all.
3/10

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
Meh episode really by Season 7 standards. Not much to talk about here or really much made me react in any way. The part with the map was kinda interesting but Patrick is really stupid and blah blah blah.

Back