144a. That Sinking Feeling

Mr. Sea Shell

124 posts
$20 doubloons

Review: Another SpongeBob classic! I laughed at the whole thing! And, let's not forget the funny quotes in this episode! Best episode of Season 7!

Rating: 10/10

Master WhoBruh

Cap

11,265 posts
$9,437 doubloons
SpongeBob and Patrick were a little annoying in this episode and there was Squid torture too but this episode was actually great. This episode was very funny, enjoyable and well-writen. It's definely one of the best season 7 episodes. The ending was similar to Chum Caverns but that's okay. There were many funny moments in this episode like SpongeBob and Patrick playing tag, Patrick saying "No offence, but your yard gargles tartar sauce.", Patrick mailing himself to SpongeBob's house, Gary's cameo, SpongeBob saying "Awww. Squidward's house looks like it has an upset tummy.", then Patrick saying "Must've been something it ate.", then Squidward coming out of door and then SpongeBob saying "It ate Squidward", Patrick saying "no need to thank us", then Squidward saying "THANK YOU" and then Patrick saying "You're welcome", Plankton's cameo and the ending. Overall, this episode was perfect and I definetly recommend this episode. 10/10

Insomnia

238 posts
$18 doubloons
While there was a couple of mildly funny gags this was just a very annoying episode. Typical bad annoying Spongebob.

4.5/10

Kerdem

Banished

532 posts
$24 doubloons
I Can't Stop Laughing In This One.Its My 2nd Fav Season 7 Episode (Next To Back To The Past)

10/10

Tuba95

1,556 posts
$332 doubloons
Hate it. Spongebob and Patrick were brain-dead here and they only realized their mistake at literally the last few seconds. I can see how some people would find this episode funny but I just found it terribly annoying. I did like some gags though.

1/10

My opinion may change later

Bl4zeTMG

420 Bl4ze it

1,433 posts
$60 doubloons
I actually enjoy this episode. Yes, it's a Squid Torture episode and Spongebob and Patrick are stupid here but I just enjoy it and there are some good jokes. The only thing I don't like is the beginning but that's it. 8/10

MasiHosseini

2,450 posts
$445 doubloons
Season: 7

Episode: That Sinking Feeling

This episode was decent. The plot was decent too. Spongebob and Patrick were kind of annoying, but not very over the top. I felt bad for Squidward at times, but it didn't bother me that much. There were some funny jokes. 6/10

TignoBaiser

54 posts
$4 doubloons
So, I'm pretty sure people are going to talk about this episode a lot more from this moment, so I'll say this right now :
I'm actually kinda liked it. 6/10

The Appetizer

shapes and noises

4,137 posts
$1,241 doubloons
Just another "SpongeBob and Patrick annoy the daylights out of Squidward" episode, but may consider rewatching it sometime.

Cyril

243 posts
$131 doubloons
This one's just in the "really boring and a bit annoying but I totally forgot it existed and I doubt I'll remember it in the future either" 2/10 pile.

poplove

107 posts
$19 doubloons
I actually like this episode. I didn't think it was that bad or boring. 7.5/10

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.

4,255 posts
$139 doubloons
This episode is so bad and not even in an interesting way like OCM or To Love a Patty 1/10.

Edit: I was a bit harsh but I still don't like this episode. It was annoying and had very little humor or originality, SpongeBob and Patrick really got on my nerves here. I was definitely riding the PGR train when I first wrote this comment.

3.5/10

NVM it's trash 1/10.