140b. Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle

Review: While this episode was funny in some parts, it was mostly boring, so I don't have much to say.

Rating: 7/10

I think this is the best Legends of Bikini Bottom episode and It was a great parody of Bermuda Triangle but It could have been much better. It was a funny episode in my opinion but some parts were boring either. I thought the mermaids were funny in this episode. There were some hilarious parts in this episode like Patrick saying "Has anyone seen my cuff links?", the sailor telling the story of Bikini Bottom Triangle, Pearl cooking the Krabby Patties, Patrick having a crush on the mermaids, Squidward's head being inside of a gumball machine and the ending, I definetly recommend this episode. 8.5/10

This is the best Legends of the Bikini Bottom episode. It was real funny and stuff. Patrick falling in love with the mermaids.
Best Character. Patrick
Best Moment - Anyone with Patrick and The Mermaids
9/10

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
The best and ONLY tolerable episode in the "Legends of Bikini Bottom" trilogy. Objects and certain characters going missing is an interesting addition to the episode, and I liked the mermaids. They were cute and funny, and Patrick falling in love with them was funny, too, and made a magnificant callback to the movie. The ending where all the mermaids had to do was sing their song backwards to escape the triangle seemed rushed for me, but at least the rest of the episode flowed smoothly, and wasn't too forced, and went by too fast. This is the only great episode from "Legends of Bikini Bottom". 8/10

Cha

I love SBM
I can honestly say that Patrick crushing on the mermaids was one of the best references in the series ever. The episode itself was interesting and I'm talking about the Legends series for goodness sake. The series of episodes that made me wanna stop watching the show for a while. I loved the character interactions here, with Pearl and Squidward. The ending would have been funnier if Patrick's limo took him to the mall, implying he wants to follow the girls there in his new (hot) tuxedo. Probably the best of the Legends.

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
I guess this is watchable and probably the most watchable out of all these Legends of Bikini Bottom episodes. I mean I didn't laugh out loud or anything but there was nothing that made me mad either so I'll be nice and give this a 6.5/10, especially by Season 7 standards. Also, there are couple of good references here so yeah.

Bl4zeTMG

420 Bl4ze it
The best Legends of Bikini Bottom episode gets a 4.5/10

Just....wow.

This episode is pretty boring and dull. Not much to say.......

MasiHosseini

Moby Dollar
Season: 7

Episode: Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle

This episode was between bad and decent for me. The plot was kinda decent. There were few funny jokes. 5.5/10

SquiddlyPie

random gal
For sure, not a boring episode for me...I don't think it is the best ''Legends of Bikini Bottom'' episode though...But it's an OK episode...I like the ''Triangle'' city...with the Mermaids..that was creative and unique ! There were a few good quotes...and the episode itself was unique...I mean we haven't experienced a similar one....It was confusing for me though at first, but now I can understand what the plot is..So , I am giving it a 8/10

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
By far the best Legends of Bikini Bottom episode. It had an actually interesting plot with some cool references. It's a pretty creative episode too especially by the standards set by seasons 6 and 7.

7/10

It's good. I like it quite a bit. It's not the best Season 7 episode, but it's probably my favorite LOBB episode. I kinda like the whole feel of this episode, and the mermaids were pretty funny.

Ranking so far:
1. The Inside Job (A+)
2. The Bad Guy Club for Villains (A)
3. Squidward in Clarinetland (A)
4. Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle (B)
5. Growth Spout (B)
6. The Curse of Bikini Bottom (B)
7. Greasy Buffoons (B)
8. A Day Without Tears (B)
9. I Heart Dancing (B)
10. SpongeBob's Last Stand (B)
11. Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful (B)
12. The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom (B)
13. Kracked Krabs (C)
14. Gary in Love (C)
15. The Cent of Money (C)
16. Model Sponge (C)
17. Back to the Past (D)
18. The Play's the Thing (D)
19. Tentacle-Vision (D)
20. Gramma's Secret Recipe (D)
21. Summer Job (E)
22. Rodeo Daze (E)
23. Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy (F)
24. Stuck in the Wringer (F)
25. Yours, Mine and Mine (F-)
26. A Pal for Gary (F-)
27. One Coarse Meal (F-)