13b. I Was A Teenage Gary

SquiddlyPie

random gal
I love this episode, it's so funny seeing everyone being a snail, but SpongeBob's persistent meowing was indeed disturbing...but didn't really ruin the episode at all for me...I liked many scenes of the episode ''I can't do it, I am sensitive'' (that's what they said in Greek dub) I thought it was funny...SB snail chasing Squidward, Squidward ends up with the injection on his nose, so funny...the ending was also funny, 10/10 and it is underrated...oh , another funny scene was Squidward getting tanned and then because of his fear about the snail gets the tan out...that made me laughed a lot as well

Murvine Taylor

Proud Hater of GoAnimate Boris!
This episode is okay. SpongeBob and Gary, at the beginning, reminded me of my cat and I. I was glad that Gary got better after being sick. I also liked seeing SpongeBob and Squidward become snails. I did think that SB, Squidward, and Gary meowing at the end was a little annoying, thought and I am not too crazy about this episode.

Rating: 6/10

hfjs

Milkmaidman said:
I hate this episode. Bad plot, not many jokes, and very little replay value. Definitely on my bottom 50.
I think this episode is OK now....it can be pretty funny, and I think just the execution was good.

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
In my opinion, this is PIEGUY'S Spongehenge. Except I didn't stop watching the show (obviously)

In my opinion, this is my personal least favorite pre movie episode. There's a few weak pre movie episodes but this one especially isn't only weak but terrifying. This episode was very terrifying and just plain creepy. It seems like an episode from some weird and bizarre show. I really do not like this episode at all. 2.5/10

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 1

Episode: I Was A Teenage Gary

This episode was kinda good. The plot was decent. Squidward was kinda too cruel here, but it didn't bother me that much. There were some funny jokes. 7/10

Mr. Harrison

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I don't get all the hate for this episode. I suppose I just can't be too mad about season 1 episodes. It's my second favourite season, it has such a great feel to it I can't help but love it.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Such a strange episode, it's okay. Not bad but quite flawed, the plot is interesting but all over the place and the jokes are decent but not good enough to hold up an episode. I'll give them credit for creativity.

6/10

Ol Bold and Brash

Hu Tao stan
Really underrated episode I found it funny and entertaining (and a bit creepy) and the funniest part was the ending

Grade: 9.5/10

Best Character: :sbx: :squidx:

Best Line: Will you clam up

Best Moment: The ending

Back