13b. I Was A Teenage Gary

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff

This has got to be one of the weirdest episodes. I like it, like all season 1 episodes, but it's probably towards the bottom of my list of season 1 favorites.
The ending of this episode is my favorite part, where all of them are singing "Meow" over and over... Squidward is always funny to hear at that part.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
I like this episode, but it's a little disturbing. It was kind of depressing when Gary was sick and all. And, it was kinda creepy when SpongeBob turned into a snail. But, it got funny when he chased Squidward and he became a snail, too! :xP: And, the ending was the funniest! Disturbing, but very funny episode.

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
Just seen this on the TV. Weird episode lol, but I've just thought that maybe it was supposed to be to go with the Halloween episode? The end credits have a sung "SpongeBob ScaredyPants" variation of the main theme tune.

To be honest, this one didn't even disturb me...
I found it funny, but mostly creepy. But hey, that's what Halloween is all about! But for every funny moment, there was a flaw. I didn't like the carelessness of Squid towards "Fran." But the ending sure abducted some points. :)

7.1/10 :)

I love weird, don't get me wrong, but this episode did weird completely wrong. There were some chuckles, but very few. 4.5/10

hfjs

I hate this episode. Bad plot, not many jokes, and very little replay value. Definitely on my bottom 50.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
This episode is something of a guilty pleasure for me. I don't think it's good, but something about it fascinates me and I tend to want to watch it. It's bizarre, creepy, and a whole lot of wtf, but for some reason I enjoy watching it.

I actually don't mind this episode that much anymore, but I still think it's one of the weaker Season 1 episodes. For one, the plot is wayyyyy too advanced for the season it's in (doesn't feel like a Season 1 almost), and it's just really odd. However, I can come to enjoy this episode a lot more than I did just a few months ago.

LeaderHayoto

Planktonamor
In the first act I am not laughing at all hmm. Squidward has such nostalgic lines. Patrick has amazing door marks. I can't say I am enjoying this so far. A few laughs here and there. The doctor and Spongebobs reaction I laughed so hard. This episode really picks up at the end. Heart warming ending. That plot twist. I hate the begining and love the end so I give it a 7/10.

Hans

Floating Shopping List
I liked this episode. It's one of the episodes I don't understand the hate for.

BabySmitty

Porous Freak
I really hate this episode. Even for Squidward, this one seemed really cruel. I get that he doesn't like Spongebob or Gary- but letting someone's pet die is just really freaking cruel. And he wasn't even sympathetic or anything. Spongebob was freaking bawling his eyes out because Gary was sick and he was worried about him, and when Gary finally recovered because he was only dehydrated, Squidward was just sarcastic and mean. And the whole scene witht he syringe was just needlessly cruel.

Also, the episode was really freaking gross and disturbing.

More

VIP
This is the show's first atrocity, but it was definitely one of the most mild. Let's just leave it at that.

BabySmitty said:
I really hate this episode. Even for Squidward, this one seemed really cruel. I get that he doesn't like Spongebob or Gary- but letting someone's pet die is just really freaking cruel. And he wasn't even sympathetic or anything. Spongebob was freaking bawling his eyes out because Gary was sick and he was worried about him, and when Gary finally recovered because he was only dehydrated, Squidward was just sarcastic and mean. And the whole scene witht he syringe was just needlessly cruel.

Also, the episode was really freaking gross and disturbing.
I guess I agree, even though I don't hate the episode.

Back