139b. The Cent of Money

Mr. Sea Shell

Floating Shopping List

Review: Oh, my gosh. Where do I start? Well, for the most part, this episode was just plain stupid, mean, and boring. Mr. Krabs was going around stealing change and being mean to poor Gary! This is just as bad as "Penny Foolish". Shame on you, Mr. Krabs! :mad:

Rating: 1/10

hfjs

I hate............................

........................this episode. 3.6/10

I thought It was bad and Mr. Krabs was just greedy in this episode but this episode wasn't horrible as Penny Foolish at least. I don't really hate this episode much as other people but It's still a bad episode. There were some good parts like SpongeBob painting Krusty Krab, SpongeBob standing up for Gary, the reason why Gary attacting money and Mr. Krabs getting what he deserved at the end. The rest of this episode was just Gary torture and I couldn't stand it. I do not recommend this episode but this episode is still much better than A Pal For Gary and One Coarse Meal. 4/10

Rihanna

Giant Clam
This episode was a BAD episode. I HATED the Gary abuse in this episode. I give it a 0/10.

Perry The Platypus

....What?
Part of me doesn't get the hate for this one. Krabs haters should LOVE it cuz SB FINALLY finds out Krabs is a dick, and tells hm off. On top of that, he gets what he deserves in the end.

It's like Krabby land. Krabs is a dick and he gets what he deserves at the end. So what is so bad?

Perry The Platypus said:
Part of me doesn't get the hate for this one. Krabs haters should LOVE it cuz SB FINALLY finds out Krabs is a ::dolphin noise::, and tells hm off. On top of that, he gets what he deserves in the end.

It's like Krabby land. Krabs is a ::dolphin noise:: and he gets what he deserves at the end. So what is so bad?
I hate this episode because of Gary abuse, not because of Mr. Krabs. He at least got what he deserved.

Web Surfer

Banished
This episode was...

Amazing. Yes, I'm not kidding. The fact that these clumsy writers can handle not one, but TWO redeemptions over past worse episodes (OCM and APfG) makes it an A in my book. Seeing Mr. Krabs finally punished is rewarding, and so is Spongebob finally standing up and caring about his pet. 9/10, much better than that other Season 7 junk.

ScumBob

sicko m0de
I believe Zeus Cervas thinks that animal abuse is funny and brings a smile to kids' faces. Zeus Cervas is like the Grim Reaper in my honest opinion.
3/10

Insomnia

Flying Dutchman's Sock
Mr.Krabs landing in the hospital doesn't make up for the fact that I had to watch him be an ::dolphin noise:: for 10 minutes. This was probably the worst he has ever been, I also really hate him yelling at Spongebob at the end he said awful things to Spongebob which is really out of character for him.

3.5/10

And now I have finished season 7.

It was ::dolphin noise::

Fondue Pot

Delicious
The moment in Born Again Krabs was way better then this episode and Penny Foolish combined. 0/10

More

VIP
It would be the worst Mr Krabs episode if he didn't get the proper comeuppance in the end, which was done creatively.

1.5/10

SB_DW_Fan said:
I thought It was bad and Mr. Krabs was just greedy in this episode but this episode wasn't horrible as Penny Foolish at least. I don't really hate this episode much as other people but It's still a bad episode. There were some good parts like SpongeBob painting Krusty Krab, SpongeBob standing up for Gary, the reason why Gary attacting money and Mr. Krabs getting what he deserved at the end. The rest of this episode was just Gary torture and I couldn't stand it. I do not recommend this episode but this episode is still much better than A Pal For Gary and One Coarse Meal. 4/10
You know what? I don't hate this episode anymore. Yes, my opinions are changed. I still can't say I enjoyed watching this episode because It has Gary abuse and It was low on humor but seeing SpongeBob standing up to his boss and Mr. Krabs getting what he deserved was great to watch and these moments make this episode OK for me. Better than Penny Foolish garbage anytime. 6/10

Mantis

killer queen best stand
GOOD GOD IS THIS EPISODE BAD! WHY DO WRITERS THINK THAT TORTURING GARY IS FUNNY?! AND ALSO WHY IS MR. KRABS SO CHEAP NOWADAYS? ITS NOT FUNNY!!!!

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
I don't get this episode. It feels like this was written by a 4 year old. The plot sucks, no comedy, and Mr. Krabs is overboard in this episode. In the whole episode, he basically just steals peoples money and makes Spongebob just do work like repainting the Krusty Krab. This episode is forgettable and bland on so many levels. 1/10

EDIT: I forgot that Mr. Krabs got his commuppance at the end. Which boosts the rating to a whopping 3! .....yeah the episode still sucks, at least Krabs got his commuppance unlike ONE COARSE MEAL. But I still hate this episode a lot and it's just really forgettable.

Back