138b. Rodeo Daze

Mr. Sea Shell

Floating Shopping List

Review: Hmm... this episode was meh. This episode was generally boring, and some parts could've been better. Oh, well. Just an okay episode! :thumbsup:

Rating: 6.2/10

I thought It was a decent episode but It could have been much better. There were some flaws in this episode. I was looking forward to this episode actually but It wasn't great as I expected. I wish we could see more of Texas in this episode but we only saw Texas at the end. I just didn't like that SpongeBob took Bikini Bottomies to Texas. Also some parts were boring. This episode has good moments too I really loved Sandy's song so much. There were a few funny parts in this episode like Plankton's dynamite exploding, Patrick saying "Did we save Sandy", then SpongeBob saying "No Patrick, we didn't." and then Mr. Krabs saying "Did we make any money?" and the ending. I can understand why some people don't like this episode. I thought It was good but not memorable. 7.5/10

SBRoxMan

SpongeBobRocksMan
I actually liked this one due to the "live-action" part at the end as well as the song :) maybe it was wrong of SpongeBob to "kidnap" all the residents, but he did it with good intentions

SecretBox

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Oh god! This episode is awful! I'm talking top 20 worst episodes awful! The rodeo song is possibly the worst song to come out of SpongeBob. Yes... even worst than the Atlantis SquarePantis songs. It is also one of the most unfunny episodes. Besides the rotten krabby patty joke, (Which was only a little funny.) it is filled with some terrible and mean-spirited jokes. Plankton trying to blow up The Krusty Krab was offensive, the rodeo song wasn't funny, and the guitar gag in the song worked better in Trenchbillies. The thing I hate most about this episode that isn't the Bikini Bottomites is the overuse of live-action plus it ripped off a better episode called Pressure. 1/10

Kerdem

Banished
Stupidest And Most Pointless Spongebob Episode EVER!!! Can Anyone Explain Me This ''Episode'' Where Do I Start;

1-Its So Stupid,Pointless And BOOOOOORIIING
2-It Doesn't Make Any ::dolphin noise::ing Sense!!!!!
3-There's No Story And No Joke
4-Sandy's God Awful Song (We Heard ''Rodeo'' Over And Over And Over And Over AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
5-Everyone Is A Jerk
6-Terrible Rip Off Scenes For Pressure (A Bullfrog Gets Spongebob And Sandy Save Him Only 2 Seconds)
7-The Ending (WORST ENDING EVER!!!)
8-Can Anyone Remember Patrick Eats Krabby Patty In Spongebob's Ear???

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
Another episode that fails to impress. Now, the plot sounds so exciting I was looking forward to this, but only to be utterly disappointed with what I've seen. The only good thing from this episode was Sandy's song, because, in my opinion, it was nice and catchy. But, the episode is a big slap in the face. It was a HUGE time filler with SpongeBob going around and asking people to help "save" Sandy. That's practically the whole story, people. And, worst of all, when everyone arrived at Texas, what was with the lazy "live-action" animation? It was way too uncanny, choppy, and weird-looking. And, the very ending was even more lazy, and WAY too rushed, I don't even call it an ending! Not to mention it's JUST like the ending to the deplorable "Dear Vikings". Someone "saves the day", they're never shown going back home, and it just ends. Pathetic. If you guys like Sandy, don't waste your time with this disappointing, boring excuse of an episode. Watch "Texas" instead. That episode has a real storyline. 2/10

SecretBox

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Supmandude said:
Mainly because I see it as a terrorism joke, but what really offends me about it is that scene doesn't get cut out of the episode while that scene from Just One Bite does. If Nick allows stuff like this to stay in Rodeo Daze, House Fancy and Pineapple Fever then they should be able to put that scene back in Just One Bite. I don't let it get too me too much since the deleted scene still airs in my country.

Supmandude

Squog
Are you intentionally going to episodes people dislike and giving them high ratings?
No, only ones that people dislike that I love. I could go and give all the classic episodes from the first 3 seasons high ratings and sing their praises, but there'd be nothing unique about those opinions and everyone else is saying the same things already.

Besides, I was REALLY suprised to see people hate this one. The live action was awesome!

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
This episode is boring and makes no sense at all. The song was okay, but everything else is stupid. I hated everyone in this episode. This episode just shows that most characters don't know Sandy. What's with the live-action scenes? They look ugly and unnecessary. Mr. Krabs thinking SpongeBob wants to say something about money and Squidward leaves the house is stupid too. The only good parts in this episode are the beginning and the moldy piece of Krabby Patty in SpongeBob's ear. 3/10

I watched this episode again and It wasn't good as I used to think but still It had It's moments and I liked Sandy's song. I can understand why some people hates it but I think there are much worse episodes than this. 6/10

Terrible episode. Sandy didn't look at all scared of going to the rodeo, so why would Spongebob worry? And why does NOBODY care about Sandy, in the early seasons, they threw a party for her so she would stay in Bikini Botton, now they don't care at all. Also there were no good jokes. 2/10

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
What's with all the hate? This episode wasn't too bad to be honest. IMO, it's one of the best bad episodes from the season if that makes any sense. Yeah, Spongebob's annoying here but that's the only flaw I can find. Everything else is filler. 4/10

Back