137b. Gary in Love

Mr. Sea Shell

Floating Shopping List

Review: I recently saw this episode, not too long ago, and I've got to say... THIS IS THE BEST VALENTINE'S DAY EPISODE OF SPONGEBOB EVER! :D It's very classic and everyone was in character, again. But, it's sad that Gary didn't really get the girl of his dreams. :( But, this episode is still awesome! :D

Rating: 9.5/10

Ugly Barnacle

I'm not really ugly, I just stink
This episode was okay, I liked the action sequences, like when Gary jumped from car to car to see Mary. It is nothing special though in my book. 6.4/10

Web Surfer

Banished
BOOOOOORING! Plus, Gary not getting Mary was complete .:dolphin noise:. and even borderline mean-spirited. 5/10

hfjs

Another eppy I have a love-hate relationship with. Maybe 5.5/10

An underrated season 7 episode. I thought It was an improvement over Summer Job and One Coarse Meal episode. Also It was an improvement over "A Pal for Gary", which is a Gary abuse episode. It's not the best Valentine's Day but It's one of the best Gary episodes in my opinion. I didn't think this episode was funny but It was very enjoyable and It has some funny moments like Gary kissing his food because he thought It was Mary. I think It's the funniest part of this episode. If you are a Gary fan, you will enjoy watching this episode. 10/10

BarnacleMan

Part Computer or Something
I can't say I like it, but I can't say I didn't. I liked how it actually has a big plot in only 11 minutes(this actually could have been a special if it was 22 minutes), but the fact Gary DIDN'T get the girl was crap. But, with all the stuff that isn't too great in this episode, it is SB-129 compared to One Coarse Meal.

MadFred

ooooooofy day
It's fine. The humor wasn't too bad, though I'd have to deduct it some points for being the corniest episode of Spongebob Squarepants.

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
I'm very surprised that this was made in the same season that gave us "A Pal for Gary" and how this was paired up with....gulp...."One Coarse Meal." I liked how this episode used several tracks that I hadn't heard on the show in quite a long time so that was pretty interesting to see. For the most part, it's pretty good though I do understand that this episode would have been better if Snellie was in it but that's just a slight nitpick on my part.

Ohad said:
It's fine. The humor wasn't too bad, though I'd have to deduct it some points for being the corniest episode of Spongebob Squarepants.
The corniest episode IMO is really "A Day Without Tears." Bleccccch.

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
Eh, I've seen this kind of thing before really, there isn't too many great gags here, but this episode was nice to watch, and I loved the foreshadowing joke at the end which I actually wasn't expecting at all. The action scenes were pretty cool. I don't really have much else to say here other than the fact it's just really basic for a Valentines Day episode. 5.5/10

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 7

Episode: Gary in Love

This episode was kinda good. The plot was decent. The snails were pretty funny. Mary was an interesting character. There were some funny jokes. 7/10

Purdy

::dolphin noise::
Yeah, not many people seem to bring this episode up often, more people talk about it's sister episode, One Course Meal. But yeah, it's a pretty good episode, I like it. It had a couple of good jokes like the whole "Steaming hot cup of Joe" gag, it's funny. It has the Soap-Opera crap, but it makes up for it with it's jokes. It's overall a good episode

SquiddlyPie

random gal
Agree, with Pinhead Larry, it is just like they wanted to make a quick episode because they were bored enough to...
I did not like this episode ! :
1) BOOORING...
2) After all he went through, Gary DID NOT get Mary...
3) The ending was stupid...

Why would they make this episode like this...they could have done way better.....3.5/10

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
It was fairly enjoyable but light on humor. I do like some sequences and story beats but they aren't enough to make this a successful Valentine's Day episode. I guess I can give it a pass compared to its sister episode. :patgross:

6.5/10

Bibububop

Baby Clam
I remember when I was kid I was always excited about new episodes but this one was so boring it disappointed me so much and I realized how much new spongebob episodes are bad in general.

3.5/10

Back