137a. One Coarse Meal

ComradeSquidward

Imitation Krab
If that's the case then that makes this episode even WORSE than I originally thought!

References to Stephen King in SPONGEBOB of all shows is flat-out wrong

Also, am I correct in what you said about Mr. Lawrence?

Could OCM have been his cry for help?
It's very possible. Only way to know for sure would be to ask him

Mikurotoro92

Dead Inspector
It's very possible. Only way to know for sure would be to ask him

Oh my gosh

If all of this is true then that does explain Plankton's behavior in OCM!

Unfortunately, I don't know how to contact Mr. Lawrence and even if I did that might be too sensitive of a subject for him to answer

Grass-Skirt-Chase

Call me Këlp0

I somewhat agree, but remember Squeaky Boots? That was based off of The Tell-Tale Heart by Edgar Allan Poe. There were tons of references in that episode, like the part where Mr. Krabs said “They’re here, under the floorboards!”. Dark humor in SpongeBob isn’t foreign, and it can be funny when done right, but I agree. It didn’t go down very well in One Course Meal.

CheeseCrocker

Moby Dollar
The first four minutes of this episode are truly amazing. There's this epic battle scene, many great jokes, and more. The rest of this episode isn't too bad or anything, I don't think Mr. Krabs purposely is intentionally trying to drive Plankton to suicide, rather just scare him so he doesn't get to the formula. I mean, yeah he doesn't realize he's probably going overboard, but I think he just wants to keep it safe. Really my main probably is the ending, as it leaves Mr. Krabs scot-free, but he's still stuck in the end with the mime, so that semi-justifies it? It's not one of my favorites but I think the hate for this is a bit too much.

Good Episode (7/10)