• Due to recent server issues, we ask that everyone re-upload your avatar so it's not showing a broken image. Thank you :)

136b. Summer Job

The Squid

Dear writers,

We don't need your abuse to random people, okay? You're killing me by not doing anything to "poor" old Spongebob.

0/10

Bl4zeTMG

420 Bl4ze it
This is one of the most annoying episodes I've watched this season. And this episode even makes a call back to Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful which is an episode I hate. Oh yeah, and Mrs. Puff gets arrested...again. I don't really have much else to say. 1/10

MasiHosseini

Season: 7

Episode: Summer Job

This episode was horrible. The plot was really blande. I agree it's Boating Buddies 2: Revenge of The Cubic Creeper ^, lol. Spongebob was really annoying, and Mrs Puff was out of character. There were few funny jokes. 3.5/10

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Tons of wasted potential, annoyance, and predictability. It's really boring too. Buy hey that's season 7 for ya.

2.5/10

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
This episode was absolutely awful. It's not repulsive like Pet or Pests and To Love a Patty, but it had a lack of anything good. The plot wasn't very creative, it's so predictable, and it had virtually no jokes. TBH episodes like The Splinter are more interesting to watch since a couple tiny jokes were actually kinda funny (the beginning). And even To Love a Party, which is an episode that I purely hate, had the grilled shoe joke. This episode also ruined one of my favorite shippings of the show, which just makes me sad. To add insult to injury, this episode was excruciatingly boring and I felt every second drag on and on and on. I have no words here. It's that bad, and I feel that it is really underhated. 0.5/10.

Lmaooooo I forgot I hated this episode becuase Kruff acted like they didnt know each other or something like that

SpongeBronyPH

Episode: Summer Job (S7-E136-B)

This episode is decent. The problems here in this episode are (1) Mr. Krabs blackmails and cannot date Mrs. Puff, which rip-offs Krusty Love; and (2) SB being the boating teacher for Mrs. Puff, EVEN SB DOESN'T ::dolphin noise:: KNOW HOW TO DRIVE PROPERLY!

Final Score = 5/10

mythix super saiyan 4

the only good parts of sbm are the skins and tradi
SpongeBuddyPH said:
Episode: Summer Job (S7-E136-B)

This episode is decent. The problems here in this episode are (1) Mr. Krabs blackmails and cannot date Mrs. Puff, which rip-offs Krusty Love; and (2) SB being the boating teacher for Mrs. Puff, EVEN SB DOESN'T ::dolphin noise::ING KNOW HOW TO DRIVE PROPERLY!

Final Score = 5/10
for 2 maybe in this episode he does this show can be weird sometimes

I don't like this one. It's another "oh let's punish the innocent" episode. The episode's conflict is also null and void because it gets fixed midway through. It's also just not a very fun episode to watch.

Ranking so far:
1. The Inside Job (A+)
2. The Bad Guy Club for Villains (A)
3. Squidward in Clarinetland (A)
4. Growth Spout (B)
5. The Curse of Bikini Bottom (B)
6. Greasy Buffoons (B)
7. A Day Without Tears (B)
8. I Heart Dancing (B)
9. SpongeBob's Last Stand (B)
10. Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful (B)
11. Kracked Krabs (C)
12. Model Sponge (C)
13. Back to the Past (D)
14. Tentacle-Vision (D)
15. Summer Job (E)
16. Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy (F)
17. Stuck in the Wringer (F)
18. Yours, Mine and Mine (F-)
19. A Pal for Gary (F-)

I was gonna give this a mediocre, as I just find this episode somewhat boring but it had a few jokes, but the ending really pushes this down to bad. It just isn't funny and a bit too cruel.

Bad Episode (4/10)